By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who's joining the new site Gamewise?

If you have no idea what I'm talking about go to this website please.

So who's going to join the new site design?

Will you be moving there completely or sticking with VG Chartz?

Or will you choose to use both websites?

Around the Network

Me.. I kind of have to..

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Me!! But, I will stay more at vgchartz I prefer talking about the numbers than about the games per se. Plus, I'm more of a classic gamer anyways so I don't have much to talk about when it comes to games really.

I will look at and see. Probably will join as TrasharmdsisterI2. With an I instead of a 1. So I can pretend to be the foul mouthed version of trasharm and scare people.

I'll give it a shot, but it's a competitive area to cover, at least this site will always have sales to keep me interested.

Around the Network

I'll probably rejoin as 44... or if the account transfers over I will just change back

I'm interested and opened to see what Gamewise has to offer but I certainly won't leave VGC where sales talk is what bringed me here in the first place.

spurgeonryan said:
chocoloco said:
I will look at and see. Probably will join as TrasharmdsisterI2. With an I instead of a 1. So I can pretend to be the foul mouthed version of trasharm and scare people.

Man Bear will be furious with you that you stole his chance to get back at Tads12 for whatever he did .

Chocoloco2

Or I will do my other name PassionOfGandhi, but it will make me sound too pacifistic. Man Bear will probably be banned first day so I have no worries.

http://www.gamewise.co/

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Ill join as "ThatGuy"