By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who's joining the new site Gamewise?

Ssenkahdavic said:
Ill join as "ThatGuy"

Come on, don't be that guy.

Around the Network

Seems like Brett has wanted a split like this for years, it's finally happening.

Gamespot split from Gamefaq forums recently, Gamespot forums are now an absolute joke - seems like you will be handling it better though, hope it works out.

Aj_habfan said:
Ssenkahdavic said:
Ill join as "ThatGuy"

Come on, don't be that guy.

Game. Set. Match.

These changes are odd at best.

I'll probably end up joining, but I'm not sure if I'll be too active. I've done quite a bit here as I edge to 20k posts.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

I'm pretty sure we are all registered already... so don't get all excited about new names and such. If you want to have the beta then you've got to sign up for that though. I'm sure we will lose a few people with this ridiculous split, not the best idea and people agree.

I'm going to join whichever one has the better community and stick to that one. Probably the one with the best off topic section actually.

i'm already set against joining the other site, so there's likely no chance you'll see me there.

NintendoPie said:
I'm pretty sure we are all registered already... so don't get all excited about new names and such. If you want to have the beta then you've got to sign up for that though. I'm sure we will lose a few people with this ridiculous split, not the best idea and people agree.

i guess i could giveit a try but i'm so not interested at this point, and as you've said, it's needless.

I'm in the wait and see camp... if VGChartz is still going to have a bare-bones game database like it does now then I don't think I'll have much reason to visit gamewise apart from the forums. But as VGC is where the forum history is staying I think I'll be staying with it.