By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What does Sony have to do to make you NOT want the PS4?

It's not a question of what they can do wrong, sony as of right now, has my money. It's more a question of: Will microsoft wow me.

Around the Network
Pristine20 said:
make facebook sign-on mandatory. I don't have a facebook account and won't be getting one

Make a phony one with no friends.

Not having backwards compatibility is already a huge step back for me. At this moment and for the next year or two, i seem more interested in getting a PS3 than a PS4.

wont be buying ps4 does not intrest me. I will pick up a vita some time.

WII U // PC // 3ds XL // VITA

Nem said:
Not having backwards compatibility is already a huge step back for me. At this moment and for the next year or two, i seem more interested in getting a PS3 than a PS4.

does backwards compatibility through gaikai interest you?

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Make the PS4.

Gilgamesh, the Wii controller has buttons, just in case you didn't know (and you probably didn't).

This

I LOVE ICELAND!

whatever Ms has done during the course of the 7th gen..

kill my dog

I couldn't care less really. I'm already set on the system. Sony's first party games rock and they offer the best diversity, in my opinion. They could dress that shit only in pink with ribbons and a boomerang controller for $600 ... I'd still buy it.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

$599.. nah just kidding i'll be first in line even if its sells for $1000.

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!