By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Movie & TV Chat: A entertainment discussion thread ~ Live, Love, Enjoy movies! What did ya'll think of Joker?

What Marvel superhero do you enjoy the most?

Iron Man 1 12.50%

Thor 0 0%

Hulk 0 0%

Spiderman 1 12.50%

Xmen -post individually below 1 12.50%

Ant Man 0 0%

other Avenger -post individually below 0 0%

GotG- see above example 2 25.00%

other post below 0 0%

DC bro!!!! 3 37.50%

Total:8

Wow! The Avengers was quite good! 

9/10

Around the Network

Watched Killer Elite last night, was kinda hard to follow everything, but was pretty good.

I still need to see Avengers and the Dictator.

spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:

9/10

That is what I like to hear!

Best Moments for me:

Hulk Smash Thor

Thor not able to just take out everything himself since he is a demi god

Iron Man was great, and he showed at the end that he does not just care about himself

Captain America played his role perfectly, and his shield was great!

Eagle Eye was a Guy that I had never heard of, but I thought he was a pretty cool character as well, even though I do not like that actor that much yet.

Favorite moments ninplup?

His name is Hawkeye

I just watched, MIB 3 in the cinema. And the movie is fantastic. If not the best one then its at least as good as the first one. Everybody who the predeccesors should not hesitate to watch the 3rd part.

spurgeonryan said:
Marks said:
Watched Killer Elite last night, was kinda hard to follow everything, but was pretty good.

I still need to see Avengers and the Dictator.

Yes you do need to see the Avengers like right now! I just noticed that John Carter is finally at the dollar theater near me so I may see that tomorrow instead of MIB3. Tonight I am going to watch Spy vs. Spy. Also if you want my take on The Dictator check out the Dictator thread. I did a mini review of it. It was funny enough to watch in theaters as long as you are not super sensitive

You should watch MIB instead. John Carter is a really bad movie.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:

9/10

That is what I like to hear!

Best Moments for me:

Hulk Smash Thor

Thor not able to just take out everything himself since he is a demi god

Iron Man was great, and he showed at the end that he does not just care about himself

Captain America played his role perfectly, and his shield was great!

Eagle Eye was a Guy that I had never heard of, but I thought he was a pretty cool character as well, even though I do not like that actor that much yet.

Favorite moments ninplup?

Whenever BlackWidow interigated someone but they didn't notice and she said, "Thank You" and they had a, "WTF?!?!" face.

When Hulk smashed Loki.

The IronMan/Thor fight scene.

The Battle in NYC.                       

Saw Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shawdows. Liked it more than the first one.

What the heck is a VHS?!

pezus said:
NintendoPie said:
Ehh.... I really did not like Rango. I found it quite boring.

I thought it was OK, but I was bored at times indeed. I almost fell asleep! But that is because I was tired as fuck

The movie just seemed so... slow. And for some reason I thought the characters were really annoying.

spurgeonryan said:

^ It is a plastic rectangle that plays movies in a Prehistoric Machine called a VCR. I am about to sell my 2,000 VHs Ithink. I have finally gotten over owning movies. Maybe I will keep my Van Damme collection though. One time I tried selling it for 2,000 dollars! Lol.

I

Why in the world would you have sooo many???