By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Movie & TV Chat: A entertainment discussion thread ~ Live, Love, Enjoy movies! What did ya'll think of Joker?

What Marvel superhero do you enjoy the most?

Iron Man 1 12.50%

Thor 0 0%

Hulk 0 0%

Spiderman 1 12.50%

Xmen -post individually below 1 12.50%

Ant Man 0 0%

other Avenger -post individually below 0 0%

GotG- see above example 2 25.00%

other post below 0 0%

DC bro!!!! 3 37.50%

Total:8
NintendoPie said:
AndrewWK said:

How could he not? It was a great movie, and the end was so sad

I know!

I really want another... no matter what other people think! XD

No sometimes a sequel is appropriate and sometimes its just too much. The series is complete and it got better with every part now its time to move on.

btw. You should watch 300, you would never prefer knights over Spartans if you have watched that movie.

Around the Network

Watched Mystic River yesterday. Great movie. Also, a Japanese movie called Nobody Knows, also good.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

AndrewWK said:
RedInker said:
NintendoPie said:
AndrewWK said:
NintendoPie said:
Ehh.... I really did not like Rango. I found it quite boring.

You are still too young

Isn't it supposed to be targeted at younger audiences?

What films do you like Nin Pie? I know you like Toy Story 3 from the highest grossing film thread.

How could he not? It was a great movie, and the end was so sad

I watched it with my girlfriend and she was in tears the end.  I had to console her for 20 minutes. I mean it's a kids film.

AndrewWK said:

No sometimes a sequel is appropriate and sometimes its just too much. The series is complete and it got better with every part now its time to move on.

btw. You should watch 300, you would never prefer knights over Spartans if you have watched that movie.

I would think a TS4 would be good.

One where they go on a trip and the little girl brings them with her (To Hawaii or something) and then she loses them and they have to traverse through a new-found-land. That would be good!

NintendoPie said:
AndrewWK said:

I would think a TS4 would be good.

One where they go on a trip and the little girl brings them with her (To Hawaii or something) and then she loses them and they have to traverse through a new-found-land. That would be good!

meh have you seen Shrek 3 and 4?

The first two where great but the 3rd and 4th buttraped the franchise That would happen to Toy Story as well eventually.

Boy watch 300!

Around the Network
AndrewWK said:

meh have you seen Shrek 3 and 4?

The first two where great but the 3rd and 4th buttraped the franchise That would happen to Toy Story as well eventually.

Boy watch 300!

True...

I don't really want to!

Watched 50/50 and Fanboys yesterday.

Nice to see MIB score so well I will watch it tonight

MIB3 looks quite nice. Need to re-watch the older ones, though.

Fanboys was decent I give it a 6/10 probably would have liked it better if I where a bigger Star Wars fan.