By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Movie & TV Chat: A entertainment discussion thread ~ Live, Love, Enjoy movies! What did ya'll think of Joker?

What Marvel superhero do you enjoy the most?

Iron Man 1 12.50%

Thor 0 0%

Hulk 0 0%

Spiderman 1 12.50%

Xmen -post individually below 1 12.50%

Ant Man 0 0%

other Avenger -post individually below 0 0%

GotG- see above example 2 25.00%

other post below 0 0%

DC bro!!!! 3 37.50%

Total:8

A lot of people actually liked Man of Steel it also has a slighly higher viewer rating then Iron Man 3 on imdb.  Another thing I liked about Man of Steel is that a German actress pretty much stole the whole movie.  Antje Traue who played Faora-Ul pretty much was one of the best things in the whole movie and one of the best female vilans I ever saw in a movie.  Too bad that her next Holywood movie Seventh Son looks like it will be pretty bad and a bomb but I'm sure she will be in plenty more movies in the future.

Around the Network

Faster

nice little action movie

6/10

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Chalk me up as one of the people who enjoyed Man of Steel. Better origin story than Batman Begins, for sure. *barf*

Well, I'm planning on seeing Ender's Game next week. I love the book, and from what I hear, the movie does a half-decent job of adapting it. Which is commendable, because that book seems nigh impossible to adapt properly... much less adapt into an action blockbuster.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Ghost in the Shell 2 : Innocence

more dark, more mature story is better and more detailed than the first movie..i never really enjoyed the original so I prefer this one. a must see

9/10

also one awesome,awesome OST really good shit

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Gozu by takashi miike mysterious ,weird and sick sick sick I will never watch it again because of the sickness but still a good movie 8/10

Stranger Than Fiction with Will Ferrell 7/10

Wild Zero (Japan) zombie movie and one of the worst movies I have ever seen but has some cool moments 3/10

after some time off I started watching star trek again im at season five if i remember correctly its my favorite season

next on my list is Noroi(horror) and Death Note not the anime but the movie.

Tsubasa Ozora

Around the Network

Gravity in Imax 3D. The 3D was amazing for once and so was the movie. Not for everyone though. I really liked it but my friend hated it.

Also since this is also TV thread. Homeland season 3 has been pretty damn good so far. A big improvement over the 2nd season.

R.E.D. 2

6/10

Exiled (HK) action

6/10

Tsubasa Ozora

This is The End is probably the most funniest and original comedy i have seen in a while. Whoever thought of actors playing themselves of what people think of them in an apocalypse movie is a genius. And it even had pineapple express 2 in it and it exceeded all my expectations :*D

9/10

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

kljesta64 said:

Ghost in the Shell 2 : Innocence

more dark, more mature story is better and more detailed than the first movie..i never really enjoyed the original so I prefer this one. a must see

9/10

also one awesome,awesome OST really good shit

Thanks for reminding me of that one, I was blown away by it the first time I saw it.
Now I also know why I never got around to buying it, current prices: DVD full screen CAD 44.92, widescreen CAD 149.99, blu-ray CAD 379.85. Why is good manga so incredibly expensive over here :(

I have Ghost in the shell 2.0 on blu-ray, which is just the first one remastered. It's still a good movie but I agree Innocence really stepped it up.

Ah I found a $20 sealed Hong Kong version on Ebay. English sub, DTS HD-MA 7.1 perfect.
It will be nice to watch that again, it was already stunning on dvd rental.