By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Movie & TV Chat: A entertainment discussion thread ~ Live, Love, Enjoy movies! What did ya'll think of Joker?

What Marvel superhero do you enjoy the most?

Iron Man 1 12.50%

Thor 0 0%

Hulk 0 0%

Spiderman 1 12.50%

Xmen -post individually below 1 12.50%

Ant Man 0 0%

other Avenger -post individually below 0 0%

GotG- see above example 2 25.00%

other post below 0 0%

DC bro!!!! 3 37.50%

Total:8

Today I watched Season 5 Episode 13 of Breaking Bad, in which Walter (finally) gets arrested by Hank, and then gets unarrested. 

It was definitely one of my favorite episodes so far. Also watched episode 14, and it was good as well, although I was sad that Hank died.

I am anxious to find out what happens. Stay tuned.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network

We just watched 2 and a half men, waste of time indeed.

I have Pacific rim on pre-order, is there anything else to like but the mecha vs monster battles? Or is it like 2012, lot of crap with great CGI action scenes in between? Perhaps not worth buying it as a new release.

SvennoJ said:
 is there anything else to like but the mecha vs monster battles? 

No.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

kljesta64 said:
SvennoJ said:
 is there anything else to like but the mecha vs monster battles? 

No.

Ok, cancelled it. I wasn't feeling it with this movie and only had it pre-ordered for Guillermo del Torro tbh. After watching the trailer again I'll wait for it to appear on tv or netflix.

kljesta64 said:
the protector aka ong bak (thailand)

5/10

I remember this movie so many awesome fight scenes and that giant man throwing a babie elephant Tony Jaa come back from your temple :*(

And how come nobody made a scrip for a new police story with jackie chan and tony jaa!!!?

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
SvennoJ said:
We just watched 2 and a half men, waste of time indeed.

I have Pacific rim on pre-order, is there anything else to like but the mecha vs monster battles? Or is it like 2012, lot of crap with great CGI action scenes in between? Perhaps not worth buying it as a new release.

Watched a bad cam version of it a couple of month ago the story is pretty good it has a lot more dialouge then 2012 so its not end to end action like that movie.  Also as far as shows on CBS go the only thing besides NFL football worth watching is The Amazing Race.  They still haven't made a standout comedy that doesn't use laugh tracks and I pretty much don't like sitcoms that use laugh tracks.

Watched The Adventures of Tintin and Now You See Me over a friends house today both where pretty good I liked Now You See Me a bit more, but the animation in Tintin was top notch and the ending pretty much hints at another movie plus the action scenes where pretty good.

SnakeDrake said:
kljesta64 said:

5/10

I remember this movie so many awesome fight scenes and that giant man throwing a babie elephant Tony Jaa come back from your temple :*(

And how come nobody made a scrip for a new police story with jackie chan and tony jaa!!!?

this is old and as far as I know a new police story is in the works right now. tony jaa has some incredible moves and he is also using the enviroment as a weapon just like Jackie..im kinda sad that jackie is already an old man he cant do half the stunts he used to do and nobody cant really replace him..

no one does this anymore

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

kljesta64 said:
SnakeDrake said:
kljesta64 said:

5/10

this is old and as far as I know a new police story is in the works right now. tony jaa has some incredible moves and he is also using the enviroment as a weapon just like Jackie..im kinda sad that jackie is already an old man he cant do half the stunts he used to do and nobody cant really replace him..

no one does this anymore

Thats what happens when a stuntman turns into action star. Anyways this guy so crazy no insurance company would cover him and his stunt crew so he made his own insurance company. 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

I have watched Rush this Weekend. I really loved it it is a great with great performances from Chris Hemsworth and Daniel Brühl