By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo and MS take care of their users, Sony not so much.

SunofKratos said:
Sony has the worst costumer service from the three. I must totally agree with that since i have a PS3 and a PS Vita and owned all Sony consoels before.

But in the end Sony gives me the best singleplayer experiences ( Uncharted, God of War to name a few)
So i can deal with it.

-twesterm edit-

This post has been moderated -twesterm

Around the Network

lol the get less complaints all round so there's that

And how many of those were other OS drama ?

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Sadly, it's true. But I can forgive them, they sent me a PS3 when my PS2 broke back in 2007.

SONY is going through a lot of changes at the moment so hopefully customer service will be improved.

NeoGohan said:
SunofKratos said:
Sony has the worst costumer service from the three. I must totally agree with that since i have a PS3 and a PS Vita and owned all Sony consoels before.

But in the end Sony gives me the best singleplayer experiences ( Uncharted, God of War to name a few)
So i can deal with it.

Are you so insecure about your own opinion that you can't handle it when someone has a different one? -_-

Around the Network

How many of these complaints are regarding the PSN hack last year?
I'm guessing most.

fortunately I never had any major problems with any of my Sony consoles so they still get an A in my book.

VGKing said:
How many of these complaints are regarding the PSN hack last year?
I'm guessing most.

That's a very good question.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I also would have disagreed before but now I kind of agree. When I first purchased my Vita it had a bad analog (It worked fine, but the grip on the top was already peeling off) and they told me I would have had to wait 4 weeks or so to get a replacement, which really ticked me off. I asked why they couldn't do what Amazon does and gives you the replacement before you need to send in the faulty unit, which they did for my Kindle Fire after my daughter dropped it and the screen broke. Of course they said "Well, we have no idea if it came out of the box that way", to which I kindly replied "Yeah, because I just bought the thing 5 days ago and decided to start peeling it away just to inconvinience myself..."

Anyways, after some bitching and complaining I got Gamestop to take it back when they originally tried to feed me the shit about how they don't take back newly released hardware.

So while they were fantastic for me when it came to out of warranty hardware (Fixing it at no cost), they were horrible with my Vita issue.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

ChichiriMuyo said:

One thing to consider here is that the only thing measured is dissatisfied customers reporting. Anyone who was not dissatisfied (or unaware of the BBB) is simply taken out of the equation. So customers who are highly satisfied, mildly satisfied, borderline satisfied, or unable or unaware of the reporting system regardless of satisfaction are voiceless. That makes the headline obviously inaccurate. At best you can say that customers who were dissatisfied and knew of the BBB's policy (a small group to begin with) felt like their concerns were being ignored... which doesn't amount to much. This is a measure of thousands of complaints against millions of users who have no complaints or no knowledge of how to register them. A useless statistic, really.

*Note: I say this as a Nintendo fan who expected them to score pretty damn well, because every bit of evidence I've encounted say that's how they operate.  They did do well, their competition doing less well (or better, perhpas) doesn't mean a whole lot over all though.

i'll have to agree with this.