By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ninja gaiden 3. Ign review. 3/10!!!

badgenome said:

More like Ninja Gaiden 3/10, am I right?

thumbs up

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
DélioPT said:
If the game is this bad i hope they can change it when the Wii U version arrives! I always wanted to try a Ninja Gaiden game.

I'm sure they will find a way to display low-res sewage on the tablet controller, too.

DélioPT said:
If the game is this bad i hope they can change it when the Wii U version arrives! I always wanted to try a Ninja Gaiden game.

If u want a real Ninja gaiden game, get an 360 or atleast a ps3.

Take that Ninja Gaiden 3. Gamers must boycott this watered down generic game. Low sales need to reflect these low critical reviews.

badgenome said:
DélioPT said:

I'm sure they will find a way to display low-res sewage on the tablet controller, too.

:D

From the videos that i saw, i couldn`t tell that it looked that bad.
I`m more concerned on the lack of direction of the game than graphics. If they fix anything i hope they start from there.

Around the Network

for me game play is the most important factor in any game. 2.5/10. this game is complete garbage.

Not good. It's hard to believe that it's gotten this low of a score.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

It's hard to believe they could fuck the gameplay up that badly. It was near perfect. Ninja Gaiden Black is the most critically acclaimed hack & slash of all time. Quite a fall from grace.

Oh wow. lol.

How can they take the best gameplay ever put in a hack and slash and destroy it? It must be pretty hard