By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do you think Nintendo of America will Localize Pandora's Tower?

Tagged games:

Will NOA Localize Pandora's Tower?

Yes, for sure 4 6.90%

Yes, but only if XenoBlad... 12 20.69%

Yes, but only if PT sells... 1 1.72%

Yes, but only if both con... 7 12.07%

No, but someone else will... 11 18.97%

No, but someone else will... 5 8.62%

No, we are unlucky 9 15.52%

See Results 9 15.52%

Total:58
NintendoPie said:
I don't see this getting published
1. The Wii U is really near.
2. It didn't sell very well in the other three territories.
3. NoA is quite lazy.

Yea, but Nintendo of America has a history of publishing JRPG's late into the consoles life (I guess to keep up a portfolio, and late life sales are probably more focused on hardcore fans). GCN had Baten Kaitos Origins (where Baten Kaitos and Origins sold badly), SNES got Super Mario RPG, NES got Startropics 2, DS got Pokemon Black/White 1 & 2, but GBA got Mother 3....which didn't localize....

Still if The Last Story and XenoBlade sell well, don't you think a third party would localize it? It only costs a couple hundred grand to localize a game, which would be easily made up for with just 10k sales or so.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network
Silver-Tiger said:
If you won't get this, I really feel sorry for you. The third RPG on Wii after Xenoblade and Tales of Symphonia 2 which I will complete. Fantastic game.

I live in Canada. I never said I wouldn't get this, just asked if it's getting localized here. If it releases I will definatly get it. Already have XenoBlade pre-ordered, and I will pre-order The Last Story as soon as I find out where the closest EB to me will be in June (moving).

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database

I don't know, here in Italy we still can't pre-order it. I doubt it will come here so i don't know.

Spiders den are not for men.

My gaming channel: Stefano and the Spiders.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiSpider87?feature=mhum

blkfish92 said:
If you asked me this like 2 months ago I would say no, but as of now it actually looks likely! =D

Same here. However I dont see nintendo publishing the game but rather having xseed to do it.

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

menx64 said:
blkfish92 said:
If you asked me this like 2 months ago I would say no, but as of now it actually looks likely! =D

Same here. However I dont see nintendo publishing the game but rather having xseed to do it.

I hope they do it, 100k sales isn't bad for a JRPG in 1 region. Especially since you only have to localize it, not develop it.

Around the Network
Michael-5 said:
menx64 said:
blkfish92 said:

I hope they do it, 100k sales isn't bad for a JRPG in 1 region. Especially since you only have to localize it, not develop it.

yeah, a win-to-win solution to nintendo and xseed. Nintendo pleases gamers (Me included), xseed gets some profits and we get the game!

Menx64

menx64 said:
Michael-5 said:
menx64 said:
blkfish92 said:

yeah, a win-to-win solution to nintendo and xseed. Nintendo pleases gamers (Me included), xseed gets some profits and we get the game!

Profit for me too! If Pandora's Tower does release I bet you this game will be sold with limited stock and get pretty rare pretty fast, just like Radiant Historia. (Bought it new only a few months back and already I can sell it on Ebay for $150).

I think it will be released eventually, with Xenoblade and Last Story announced for a NoA localization and with Pandora's Tower being the less expensive to localize(doesn't have as much dialogue than xenoblade and TLS) I think is likely.

Edit: By the way, I'm saying the game will be localized by some company, not neccessarily Nintendo. Could be Xseed too.

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin

menx64 said:
blkfish92 said:

They probably will lol

Michael-5 said:
menx64 said:
Michael-5 said:
menx64 said:
blkfish92 said:

Profit for me too! If Pandora's Tower does release I bet you this game will be sold with limited stock and get pretty rare pretty fast, just like Radiant Historia. (Bought it new only a few months back and already I can sell it on Ebay for $150).

Wow thats a lot of money!... I also have RS but there is no way I am selling it, I love my jrps too much...

Menx64