By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSVITA wins prestigious Award for Innovative Product Design

Jay520 said:
JazzB1987 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
NintendoPie said:
o_O.Q said:

keep up the name calling man, thats what the ban function is for

When did he call you or anyone else a name? If you're talking about him using the word 'fanboy' then that's ridiculous, he wasn't even using it in a demeaning manner.

srry Mr. Pie. "once you say all you sony fanboys" it's implied Sony fans and mod action (if spotted by a mod) will likely happen regardless of how he meant to use it.

You do realize that   I never said  YOU FANBOYS this would mean I was talking to specific people.    EXAMPLE:  "WHY ARE IDIOTS EXISTING?"  Its okay  because I didn't say "WHY ARE >YOU< IDIOTS EXISTING?"  

You can't just add YOU here to make it look like I was talking with a specific person or group participating in the thread.  I was just  saying  "fanboys dont be proud" and "fanboys chill"  in case fanboys appear and want to go bananas over the AWARD thing.

Not to forget this would only work if someone considers himself/herself a fanboy and thus feels like I was talking to him/her otherwhise noone would feel adressed/spoken to (does adressed work here? i dunno) .  So if someone is a fanboy and feels my comment was directed to him/her  there is no problem at all because the person sees him/herself as a fanboy.  Other people were not meant at all.
I hope you know what I mean xD

Again my initial post missed one S and made it look like i was calling the OP fanboy And  o_O.Q quoted me  and missunderstood before I corrected my post and added the missing S   (sry for that  its like the  "eats, shoots and leaves" thing xD)

It doesn't matter if it's clear who you were referring to. All the matters is you were calling someone, somewhere in this thread, a fanboy. And it's against the rules to call anyone a fanboy.

So who did I call fanboy?  Noone and thats the point.
It is against the rules to call someone fanboy   but i didnt do that. I just said they whoever they are should chill etc. For me there is no difference between my  "FANBOYS CHILL" and your "somewhere in this thread, a fanboy. " I simply used the word inside a sentence as you did. 

There is no way for me to find out if one is a fanboy or not since i dunno what kind of console the person owns and whether or not the person considers him/herself a fanboy.  If i say Nazis go away. I simply say Nazis go away. I never said someone was a nazi. Again if someone feels he/she is a nazi and should go away its the persons own fault isn't it?  Same would apply to a  "NO IDIOTS ALLOWED THREAD. " right? Noone can complain I called him/her an idiot. 

I remember there was once a case where somone went to a police station and told the cops he killed a human. But he didn't know who or where he killed the person.  Noone had proof of someone beeing killed so they let him go.

So I believe the FANBOY RULE only applies if a specific person is meant. Would be interesting to hear a mods opinion.

Around the Network

well deserved =) very happy for it

Roma said:
hunter_alien said:
NintendoPie said:
Well then why didn't the PSP win this too? They look the same...

My god that was a lame attack on the system. Have you even held a Vita in your hand?

OT: Well deserved. Its a marvle of a machine Now lets hope that it will get even more quality software

How was that an attack? He just said PSP should have gotten an award as well as they really do look the same. Don’t you see he pitied the PSP?

Yes DS and 3DS do too

Sony fans are so defensive… >_>  

So are Nintendo fans, so are Apple fans, so are Microsoft fans. SONY fans are no exception. 

MadeInDK said:

Okay.. i don't hate sony.. and they sure need some love..
very big debt.. can't sell tv's or phones.. ps3 is selling.. but not to the money sony hopped for and they are still last..And vita sales are catastrophic
Becurse of that.. and onlive, apple, ms, nintendo and the big loses they had an ps3 the first years.. the investers might axe the ps4.. and demands a "sega"

I really like the nice gestus from this litle firm.. show some love for sony.. after all.. they did give us buzz, singstar,  the plastic guitar and eyetoy.

you are deviating from the topic. the PS Vita got an award and no the Playstation brand wont suffer the same fate as SEGA anytime soon, so deal with it. if you are trying to stealth troll you're not doing it very well and your english is atrocious so i wouldnt try to sound smart with that grammar and spelling of yours.

I am going to perform a cleanup of this disaster of a thread. Please try to get back to civil discussion.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Acevil said:
deskpro2k3 said:
ok ok ok. sony copies.

but at least they make it better than the original.

Sorry but the PSP was much better than the vita! :P

Please just stop talking.

I don't know if the :P didn't give it away, but I was obviously joking. However I do right now view the PSP as an awesome device. 

This thread needs some...

You thought I was going to post a pony thing didn't you!? 

Former something....

Acevil said:
theprof00 said:
Acevil said:
deskpro2k3 said:
ok ok ok. sony copies.

but at least they make it better than the original.

Sorry but the PSP was much better than the vita! :P

Please just stop talking.

I don't know if the :P didn't give it away, but I was obviously joking. However I do right now view the PSP as an awesome device. 

I would have to say they are both equally good. I don't know why people toke my first comment the wrong way, it wasn't meant to be like that.

Sal.Paradise said:
Haha, can't have a thread about Sony doing well without somebody trying to ruin the party.

Or with any company for that matter.

SMH at this thread.