By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Highest amount of playthroughs YOU have ever done?

Ikaruga - 20+

Around the Network
Staude said:

Probably the severely underrated Dark Messiah Of Might And Magic !

The melee in that game is still some of the most engaging I've experienced in a game :P
Around... 10 times I'd estimate. :P I thought that was a lot..

@theprof00 which drunken master ? Legend of, or the first ? (I'm assuming it's one of the ones with Jackie Chan)
Both are awesome in their own way, but the sequel is definitely an incredible movie.

Jackie Chan of course.

Hey Daa, I found your Bonzai tree!

Mario & Luigi: Partners in time

Finished it like 12 times at the least

Other than Fighting games and the like?

Probably Kirby's Dreamland, a dozen or two dozen times.

Love and tolerate.

jonager said:
pokemon silver like 7 times back in the days

This, I would say I completed Pokemon Silver this many times too.

Final Fantasy XIII 7 times, but 2 of the playthroughs were actually my friends playing while I watched and occasionally butted in to do a boss fight.
Resident Evil 3 and 4 about 5 times each.
The Metal Gear Solids about 4 times each, maybe 6 times for the first one.
Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 about 5 times each.
The first two Modern Warfare games about 3 times each.

I used to play the same games over and over when I was a kid, they were great, I never got bored.

Around the Network

valkyria chronicles: about 10 times
007 Goldeneye: enough times
Killer instinct gold: more then enough times
all SSB games: to many to count
FFX: 2 times
UC2: 5 times
Def Jam Fight for Newyork. i've made over 40 characters across PS2 and Xbox with a few repeats

Crash 1 - PS1

Pandaomium - PS1

Uncharted 3 - PS3

all ... alot.. 

TruckOSaurus said:
Mummelmann said:
Hmm, Betrayal at Krondor about ten-twelve times but I think Diablo II takes this one easily. I don't even know how many times I've played through it, probably close to one hundred.
Then there are some NES games of course, but a lot these were notoriously hard to get through so a lot of hours spent playing doesn't always equal a great amount of playthroughs!

How could I forget about Diablo II!!! Unless if by playthrough you include all three difficulties because I haven't done Hell difficulty that often but Normal and Nightmare I've finished countless times.

I guess either counts as a playthrough. But I'm counting all three difficulties in one, sadly enough... The hours I've spent with that game...

Halo: CE, followed by Halo 2.

Probably around 100 play-throughs per game.

Uncharted 1 - 5 times (in a row; played through all four difficulties to get platinum, then one more on top of that just for fun)

Final Fantasy XII - 4 times (Normal, Solo Vaan, Perfectionist file which I haven't finished to 100%, and a file where I got everything as early as possible)

Chrono Trigger - 6 times