By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - More discussions with SE's Wada: tune change delux

kitler53 said:
breadie said:
FF13 on Wii?

FFXIII is definitely going to the ps3.  it is too far into development to end up on the wii.  maybe on nintendo's next console many years from now.

not to beat a dead horse but personally i'm hoping this is a sign of KH3 going to wii.  maybe it won't but regardless i think we should expect more support than just crystal chronicles.   

Shhhhh, don't wake up Soriku.

Until I see something new of Crystal Bearers I presume it will arrive the same day as Sadness. Which is a shame because it looked very promising.

BTW: most of the high quality 3rd party titles on Nintendo platforms are million sellers: Gamecube RE's, Tales of Symphonia, Goldeneye, N64 Star Wars, Soul Calibur 2, heck even FF:CC is a million seller. So 3rd parties shouldn't worry and make great games.

Around the Network
routsounmanman said:

And how is it being Bodhesatva?

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

Bodhesatva said:
routsounmanman said:

And how is it being Bodhesatva?

Bodhesatva, Bodhesatva, come and take me by the hand.

He must have read the recent sales charts and how Wii crushed everything except the DS

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

routsounmanman said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
RolStoppable said:
weezy said:
RolStoppable said:
Square-Enix is awesome. All their games are great. I never doubted their intentions.

What's more important: How is it being Bodhesatva?

-1000 to credibility.

ouch.

You are right, the first three sentences definitely were serious without any sarcasm involved.

Rol's sarcasm detector needs new batteries.

Nah. Rol is totally losing it, I've lost my faith in him and his future

fixed

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Around the Network

That's funny how he talks about 360, Wii, DS and PS3. To Wada, PSP is already dead.

Pk9394 said:
this is what I think of his word, and is purely from my opinion. looking at his word and the release schedule of S.E it clearly shows that he is trying not to offend any wii or DS(DQIV) owner while not supporting the wii seriously(dont try to argue here, what high budge game had S.E announced for the wii??I believe NONE!), so his word of support the fastest selling console had no merrit at all!. if he really think Wii is a vaible console S.E should've atleast announce some good thing for the Wii by now, so in my humble opninion he is full of shit!.

It must be hard for you at night when you are all alone in your bed hugging your teddy and thinking(wishing) when i wake up tommorow the Wii never existed and the PS 3 rules.

Admit it!!!

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

I think to be fair there is no chance Square will release FFXIII on the wii as they take the approach of improving their main series FF games in terms of scope and graphics. It is possible however that on the next Nintendo console Square may consider moving to Nintendo but only if Nintendo provides them with a platform which can improve on FFXIII. Also Nintendo will likely need to establish a dominant market share ~70% by the end of this generation.

Branko2166 said:
I think to be fair there is no chance Square will release FFXIII on the wii as they take the approach of improving their main series FF games in terms of scope and graphics. It is possible however that on the next Nintendo console Square may consider moving to Nintendo but only if Nintendo provides them with a platform which can improve on FFXIII. Also Nintendo will likely need to establish a dominant market share ~70% by the end of this generation.

Square-Enix are not the graphics whores their fans make them out to be, if they were they wouldn't have focused on the Playstation or PS2 and the Nintendo DS wouldn't be seeing so much support today. Certainly, it is unlikely that the Wii will see Final Fantasy XIII because it is (probably) too far along in development to include the Wii but that doesn't mean the Wii couldn't get Final Fantasy XIV (or a remake/spinnoff of a previous final fantasy game).

I'm fairly certain that most of Square Enix's board is quite terrified right now because their combined projects on the PS3 are probably the most expenisve thing they have ever produced; even surpassing Final Fantasy: The Spirits within. If the trend continues of PS3 games selling 1/4 to 1/3 what their PS2 equilivalent games did, Square Enix is in a position where they will likely lose (a lot) of money on these PS3 projects which could put them in a similar position as when Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within was released (nearly bankrupt).

I think it would be a scary idea if another RPG developer suddenly becomes a breakout success on the Wii, replacing the role of SE.

Video Game Papercrafts

The only reason Sakurai allowed Snake is because he was already a clone

Wii Friend Code: 2854 9908 3926 2816