By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - More discussions with SE's Wada: tune change delux

RolStoppable said:
weezy said:
RolStoppable said:
Square-Enix is awesome. All their games are great. I never doubted their intentions.

What's more important: How is it being Bodhesatva?

-1000 to credibility.

ouch.

You are right, the first three sentences definitely were serious without any sarcasm involved.

Rol's sarcasm detector needs new batteries. 

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
RolStoppable said:
weezy said:
RolStoppable said:
Square-Enix is awesome. All their games are great. I never doubted their intentions.

-1000 to credibility.

ouch.

You are right, the first three sentences definitely were serious without any sarcasm involved.

Another victim of Rol and Weezy's trickery :-/

Words Of Wisdom said:
RolStoppable said:
weezy said:
RolStoppable said:

-1000 to credibility.

ouch.

Nah. Rol is totally losing it, I've lost my faith in him lately.

totalwar23 said:
This really goes to prove that most things bellowed out by company execs don't mean anything. The market forces them to make actions that may be totally against their personal philosophy.

Prime Example:

"If RE4 goes on the PS2, I'll cut off my own head."

That guy left Capcom when they desided to...

THE NETHERLANDS

StarcraftManiac said:
totalwar23 said:
This really goes to prove that most things bellowed out by company execs don't mean anything. The market forces them to make actions that may be totally against their personal philosophy.

Prime Example:

"If RE4 goes on the PS2, I'll cut off my own head."

That guy left Capcom when they desided to...

Didn't he had to when Capcom dissolve Clover where he worked at the time? I didn't say he didn't feel bad about the port, but really his promise ended up being meaningless.

Around the Network

It's too late to release FF13 to the Wii. Hence, Wada was surprise with Wii success, he only realized that Wii is really successful just now and he is still giving some hope that the PS3 will get momentum to grab a decent market share b4 the game gets release.

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558

I think Wada may have been drinking heavily before, during and after this interview.

jheco05 said:
It's too late to release FF13 to the Wii. Hence, Wada was surprise with Wii success, he only realized that Wii is really successful just now and he is still giving some hope that the PS3 will get momentum to grab a decent market share b4 the game gets release.

Of course he's giving some hope that PS3 will get momentum. His company's biggest yet projects are on development on the system, he cannot afford them flopping. Anyways, I don't believe Wada in anything he says anymore, to me it seems like he says stuff around to just please everybody and enjoy sales all around. I'm waiting for game announcements before believing this latest rant of his (Secret of Mana 2 anyone? Chrono Trigger?)

routsounmanman said:
jheco05 said:

Of course he's giving some hope that PS3 will get momentum. His company's biggest yet projects are on development on the system, he cannot afford them flopping. Anyways, I don't believe Wada in anything he says anymore, to me it seems like he says stuff around to just please everybody and enjoy sales all around. I'm waiting for game announcements before believing this latest rant of his (Secret of Mana 2 anyone? Chrono Trigger?)

...you do know that game came out in 1995, right?

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

ClaudeLv250 said:
routsounmanman said:
jheco05 said:

...you do know that game came out in 1995, right?

Sorry, I meant a remake for both games as Chrono Trigger had a sequel too. In EU case both would be new releases.