By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Discovery Channel Fires Man vs. Wild’s Bear Grylls

Tagged games:

spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:
They had a game for him?!?! Mind = Blown! O_O


60,000 copies on the Wii alone!

Smh. I'm guessing it was badly done?



Around the Network

What about Survivor Man?



           

blkfish92 said:
What about Survivor Man?

I know! He was much, much better.



blkfish92 said:
What about Survivor Man?


I did not want and do not want to see that guy lugging his cameras all around. He has the energy of the Pope, and stays in one area basically. Man vs wild, Man , Women Wild and Dual Survival are much better. But survivorman was the first of these types of shows, so I commend him on that.



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

spurgeonryan said:
blkfish92 said:
What about Survivor Man?


I did not want and do not want to see that guy lugging his cameras all around. He has the energy of the Pope, and stays in one area basically. Man vs wild, Man , Women Wild and Dual Survival are much better. But survivorman was the first of these types of shows, so I commend him on that.

At least he doesn't stay in a hotel and he actually tries to survive!



Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
blkfish92 said:
What about Survivor Man?

I know! He was much, much better.


LOL people have to take notice!



           

NintendoPie said:
spurgeonryan said:
blkfish92 said:
What about Survivor Man?


I did not want and do not want to see that guy lugging his cameras all around. He has the energy of the Pope, and stays in one area basically. Man vs wild, Man , Women Wild and Dual Survival are much better. But survivorman was the first of these types of shows, so I commend him on that.

At least he doesn't stay in a hotel and he actually tries to survive!

Reports of Bear in Hotels was highly exaggerated. He did twice what any other person would do to survive, even though he had a rescue crew right there with him. Dirty bird water enema, Urine drinking, Throwing ropes across ravines and trusting they will hold as he goes across, eating anything and everything, making fire out of water and spit, running up and down mountains, sleeping in Kangaroos, etc.

 

Survivor man just barely eats during his 4-5 day trips.



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:
spurgeonryan said:
blkfish92 said:
What about Survivor Man?


I did not want and do not want to see that guy lugging his cameras all around. He has the energy of the Pope, and stays in one area basically. Man vs wild, Man , Women Wild and Dual Survival are much better. But survivorman was the first of these types of shows, so I commend him on that.

At least he doesn't stay in a hotel and he actually tries to survive!

Reports of Bear in Hotels was highly exaggerated. He did twice what any other person would do to survive, even though he had a rescue crew right there with him. Dirty bird water enema, Urine drinking, Throwing ropes across ravines and trusting they will hold as he goes across, eating anything and everything, making fire out of water and spit, running up and down mountains, sleeping in Kangaroos, etc.

 

Survivor man just barely eats during his 4-5 day trips.

......... 0_o

Did you also know that some of those were set up? (The climbing things, hiking, throwing the rope.) He is practically an actor, no doubt he teaches people stuff and does some daring things but most of it is smooth sailing with his emergency crew.



Wow some of you people can't just enjoy the show? I loved it!



VetteDude said:
Wow some of you people can't just enjoy the show? I loved it!


I never said I didn't like it, it was a good show, not the best.