By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGChartz's Official My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic thread!

radishhead said:
Yoshiya said:

:OOOOOOO I read that for the first time this morning! (Well afternoon but I had only just woken up). I can't remember where from though haha

Although that image is awesome, you've got to stop sleeping until noon! :p

Check it out - I'm typing on a laptop, so I don't have the whole spelling mistake thing going on

I didn't mean to :G And it was only 12:10, when I woke up I was like;

Around the Network

This is a good one for when you catch someone being wrong on the Internet.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

You have no idea how much I needed something like that haha. I have a small collection of pony pics that portray things but nothing telling people they are wrong ><

Also, what do you all get from this? I go on a date with Octavia *EDIT* I read it wrong, Octavia falls in love with me.

Lapdance from Trixie? Looking at that list, it could be much worse

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Final-Fan said:

I'd love to post that over on my other thread about the burden of the intellectual, but I'd get banned again.  got banned for telling someone to shut the fuck up (via youtube link), as well as posting a nondescript image that said "on the internet you can be anything, it's just a shame that so many chose to be stupid".  

so yeah, I can't post that shit. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
Runa216 said:
Final-Fan said:

I'd love to post that over on my other thread about the burden of the intellectual, but I'd get banned again.  got banned for telling someone to shut the fuck up (via youtube link), as well as posting a nondescript image that said "on the internet you can be anything, it's just a shame that so many chose to be stupid".  

The shocking thing is that it seems like i'm the most mild-mannered of the new mods. I may have given a bit of grief over the "stfu," but not a ban...

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I thought I was going to be a pretty harsh and scary new mod- but I feel quite tame compared to some of the other guys

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Mr Khan said:
Runa216 said:

The shocking thing is that it seems like i'm the most mild-mannered of the new mods. I may have given a bit of grief over the "stfu," but not a ban...

The thing that gets me is that the "STFU" one was a joke...I even explained to the person involved that I was looking for a comical rendition of The Rock saying "How about a tall glass of shut the hell up", and that it shouldn't be taken too seriously...then like 4 days later I got banned for it.  was a pretty stupid situation. 

The other one I didn't REALIZE I'd get banned for...posting something from memebase was supposed to garner laughs, or at least a chuckle, and it wasn't aimed at anyone. 

That "Writer" Tag puts a target between my eyes, or so I'm told.  doesn't help that I have no intention of budging as long as people continue to tell me things I already know and have factored into my calculations. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Holy fuck!!!! Best friends for life with Applejack!!!!!

YESS!!!!!!

Edit: actually I lied, I'm best friends with Octavia. I suppose that's not too bad, but I barely know who Octavia is, other than a cello playing pony.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Haha that worked out well for you

Watch me on YouTube!