By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGChartz's Official My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic thread!

radishhead said:
Haha that worked out well for you

maybe not...

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network
mysticwolf said:
radishhead said:
Haha that worked out well for you

maybe not...

Aw :( Nvm :P 

Looking at the actions and characters on that list, there are some really terrible possibilities haha

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

I wish I had gotten best friends with Applejack, that would have totally made my day.

I remember an earlier one where I was banished to the moon with....Celestia of all ponies!

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

if you look at it as a calendar, then today is August 15, so Applejack sleeps over at my house! Yay!

Around the Network

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHglQRvbzOc

Fighting Is Magic Rainbow Dash Theme, because Youtube removed Old Embed Code and now embedding on VGC doesn't work.

Twilight>Applejack>Rainbow>>>>>>>>>Rarity>Pinkie

One thing that bothers me in the MLP fanfiction I read is the substitution of "foalish" for "foolish". There are two reasons for my opposition to this:

1. Semantically, it would make more sense for "foalish" to mean "childish" or "infantile".

2. In the S2 finale, when Celestia is confronting Chrysalis, she clearly says "foolish". Therefore ponies saying "foalish" instead of "foolish" violates canon. While I wouldn't necessarily oppose going against canon for a good enough story (that's what any AU fanfic does), "foalish" is really not worth it.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

mysticwolf said:

Edit: actually I lied, I'm best friends with Octavia. I suppose that's not too bad, but I barely know who Octavia is, other than a cello playing pony.

So you got Friendzoned by the pony that fell in love with me?

Also, that theme is pretty good although I am not sure I agree with it being quite so rocky but whatever, if any were to have a theme like that it would Rainbow. Also, loving the fact that is a remix of At The Gala ><

Forced to eat cupcakes by applejack? I do love applejack, but that seems rather crass of her!

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Final-Fan said:
One thing that bothers me in the MLP fanfiction I read is the substitution of "foalish" for "foolish". There are two reasons for my opposition to this:

1. Semantically, it would make more sense for "foalish" to mean "childish" or "infantile".

2. In the S2 finale, when Celestia is confronting Chrysalis, she clearly says "foolish". Therefore ponies saying "foalish" instead of "foolish" violates canon. While I wouldn't necessarily oppose going against canon for a good enough story (that's what any AU fanfic does), "foalish" is really not worth it.

I agree. At some points they take the jargon to confusing lengths, though i suppose it's all up to personal opinion.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.