By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGChartz's Official My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic thread!

Soleron said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHglQRvbzOc

Fighting Is Magic Rainbow Dash Theme, because Youtube removed Old Embed Code and now embedding on VGC doesn't work.

Twilight>Applejack>Rainbow>>>>>>>>>Rarity>Pinkie

It's pretty good. I'm not sure if I like that one more, or the leaked one more... I'm leaning towards the new one, but I like both. Here's the leaked version of the song (an older version) for those of you who don't know.

(Also, if anyone is interested, the menu theme was leaked as well back when the game was, which you could sort of hear in some of the livestreams. Here's the link. I quite like that one... I know I said I wouldn't listen to them or play the game, but I couldn't help at least listening to the themes. Still holding off on the game, though if it's a super complex fighter like you guys are saying, I'll probably be terrible at it.)

I don't know that I can decide which themes I like more right now. I'll have to listen to Dash's theme more to decide where that goes. I do agree with your ranking for all of the others, though.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
Final-Fan said:
One thing that bothers me in the MLP fanfiction I read is the substitution of "foalish" for "foolish". There are two reasons for my opposition to this:

1. Semantically, it would make more sense for "foalish" to mean "childish" or "infantile".

2. In the S2 finale, when Celestia is confronting Chrysalis, she clearly says "foolish". Therefore ponies saying "foalish" instead of "foolish" violates canon. While I wouldn't necessarily oppose going against canon for a good enough story (that's what any AU fanfic does), "foalish" is really not worth it.

I agree. At some points they take the jargon to confusing lengths, though i suppose it's all up to personal opinion.

Never read any fanfic but it does seem a bit pointless. I only ever use the canon stuff from the show

"You're not scientifically possible," said the magic unicorn apprentice to a living sun goddess with a pet dragon.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

If I read that right I guess AppleJack is going to fall in love with me XD

TheKingofRedLions said:

If I read that right I guess AppleJack is going to fall in love with me XD

screw you, trying to take MY Apejack!! I won't have any of it!

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network

males 15-35 are the main viewers?
.................. I'm really curious now

TheLibertarian said:
males 15-35 are the main viewers?
.................. I'm really curious now

Yeah, that's why I started watching the show. I wouldn't say that they're the main viewers; I'm sure that there are plenty of girls in the target demographic watching, but there are a significant number of men (and women) who watch as well. 

If you're interested in trying it, check out this episode. If you like that, or want to see more, this site has every episode so far.

Just got AS results back. Not sure whether to be like;

For doing well overall. Or like;

For not doing as well in my favourite subject as I was hoping (I did the worst in it and it was my strongest one :G)

ASs went pretty well- except maths, but I've never been great at maths :p

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

My brother just got accepted to the same university as me. Now we can watch ponies live together.