By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGChartz's Official My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic thread!

I'm thinking of getting a pony avatar eventually- I feel a bit left out not having one haha; no rush though- it'll have to be awesome

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

I've only been on the forum for about 3 weeks and I have already changed it once haha. And yea, you need a pony profile picture to show you are one of us :P *creepy chanting starts in background*

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

i just changed my avatar. She was facing left, and now she's facing right.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

It's quite small but :OOOOOOOO This picture. So. Much. Perfection. *fanboy senses going overload*

Around the Network

I think you're right to worry that the detail would be lost if you tried to fit that whole thing in your avatar. Maybe crop your favorite one of the three portraits and use just that?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
I think you're right to worry that the detail would be lost if you tried to fit that whole thing in your avatar. Maybe crop your favorite one of the three portraits and use just that?

If you were talking to me that was never my plan but now it is. Now just to work out my favourite one...

I'm a Luna fan but I always really like Discord :G

Well time for to bounce for a week. Off to Swanage tomorrow (have to be up at 7 in the morning :'( ) so I probably won't be posting properly for the time I am away (lucky you, free of both me and Radish for a week).

I leave you with this awesome picture of Vinyl Shark and Octovia (my names for them);

What's with all the 'Why do you hate _____ (or ___)' threads?? The first one seems understandable, but now it's getting out of hoof.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

mysticwolf said:
What's with all the 'Why do you hate _____ (or ___)' threads?? The first on seas understandable, but now it's getting out of hoof.

I know, right?  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android