By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGChartz's Official My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic thread!

radishhead said:
Haters gonna hate much? I liked the picture :P

Read this and it reminded me of this awesome gif I found;

Around the Network

Haha, this is so good ><

Mr Khan said:

Here are some of the hater comments preserved for posterity

http://i.imgur.com/Uk7a9.jpg

Something else posted there: 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Soleron said:
Salnax said:
Soleron said:
Salnax said:
Hey guys. I've been mostly missing from the internet these past two weeks. Any pony-related stuff I should know about?

I'm doing a VGC pony writing jam thing (write or add to a fic of yours, nominal sept 30 due date, for fun and to share feedback with each other to improve). Mr Khan said you might be interested in such a thing?

I would be! Are there any suggestions or prompts to follow?

No, it's just to get us to produce something. That said I only have me and Yoshiya down for it so if he was interested in a prompt then we could do that.

Sorry for the slow reply on this, I've been thinking it over which coupled with basically no sleep last night has led to a very slow process haha. I don't really mind either way tbh. If we can come up with a good prompt that would help me come up with an idea of what to write (I only have a very vague one atm).

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

Okay I think I just broke the thread - hold on everypony! Fixed?

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:

Okay I think I just broke the thread - hold on everypony! Fixed?

Yea it's fixed, I thought it was a problem with my laptop haha. Also, out of all the people here, how did I know you would be the one that would break this thread?

One of the benefits of being a mod is you don't have to wait for someone else to act if they accidentally break the thread.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
One of the benefits of being a mod is you don't have to wait for someone else to act if they accidentally break the thread.

This is a regular occurance O.o

Not the first time I've broken the thread, probably won't be the last :) VGC threads just seem to break every now and then for no reason, so it's not totally my fault :p this thread almost has more posts than the offial Olympic thread! That'll be an achievement worth having

Watch me on YouTube!