By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

You know what, this topic FAILS. It made for the sole perpose of you(Kwaad) complaining about Nintendo fanboys. This topic reaks of Bias. UII assum when the PS2 was out, you acted like the Nintendo fanboys do know.

I'll say this, no fanboy is good. Sure, you ccan like one console over the other, but when you like one console and shun the others beucase they aren't your company, then there is a problem. This topic is just made so he could troll, and I segest it be locked.

Around the Network

Hmmm, Wii numbers were down for march.  So now Kwaad is imagining more attacks/defensiveness.  In Kwaad's world this translates into: "Must be because Wii fans are in a panic not wanting to admit that the Wii is on the verge of collapsing into a total failure.  Oh yeah, and the PS3 rocks."

I think people are far more likely to attack stupidity.  And this thread gives them an easy mark.

I'd just like to note: Kwaad has more posts on this thread than any other two posters combined.

So.... Who's being defensive, again?

(psssst!  the answer is Kwaad!)

fishamaphone said:

I'd just like to note: Kwaad has more posts on this thread than any other two posters combined.

So.... Who's being defensive, again?

(psssst! the answer is Kwaad!)

Isnt my console the one failing like nothing? That gives me reason to be. I'm asking a question. I want a answer, from someone other than a sony person.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

So because a game is able to be played by kids, that means it should only be played by kids 'cause you're too good for it?  That's just snobbish.  Nintendo games are fun for everyone from 6 to 60.  Forget kiddy or bloody, just play what's fun and don't be so concerned with some imaginary image you might have of yourself as a "gamer".

Around the Network
NorthStar said:
Who cares if your a Sony or Nintendo "fanboy" we all need to unite and demand more Damn games that way we can play them instead of hangin' out here and defending one or the other....."Wii would like to play"-So would I make some damn games or "Play Beyond"- I sure would like to play beyond Resistance or motorstom So make some damn games ...I don't know 360's slogan? But hell a year and a half and boom they got one game that had me considering a 360. Could some one tell the developers that the Next gen has started so Some one could make som quality games come out before JUNE. I am not a fanboy ...I hate everyone(who doesn't make games) 

Got nothing to add here. Seems like a topic that's going no where. I just wanted to point out this post cuz it's my favorite one here

My Top 5:

Shadow of the Colossus, Metal Gear Solid 3, Shenmue, Skies of Arcadia, Chrono Trigger

My 2 nex-gen systems: PS3 and Wii

Prediction Aug '08: We see the PSP2 released fall '09. Graphically, it's basically the same as the current system. UMD drive ditched and replaced by 4-8gb on board flash memory. Other upgrades: 2nd analog nub, touchscreen, blutooth, motion sensor. Design: Flip-style or slider. Size: Think Iphone. Cost: $199. Will be profitable on day 1.

Kwaad said:

Isnt my console the one failing like nothing? That gives me reason to be. I'm asking a question. I want a answer, from someone other than a sony person.

I gave an answer Kwaad, and we all saw how you responded: "I care why?" 

With that sort of responce, you think other people will bother with your madness?

"There are three types of lies : Lies, damned lies, and statistics." - Benjamin Disraeli ( Made famous by Mark Twain )

PSN ID: DeviantPathways

Wii Number: 0081 3044 1559 2355

NorthStar said:
Who cares if your a Sony or Nintendo "fanboy" we all need to unite and demand more Damn games that way we can play them instead of hangin' out here and defending one or the other....."Wii would like to play"-So would I make some damn games or "Play Beyond"- I sure would like to play beyond Resistance or motorstom So make some damn games ...I don't know 360's slogan? But hell a year and a half and boom they got one game that had me considering a 360. Could some one tell the developers that the Next gen has started so Some one could make som quality games come out before JUNE. I am not a fanboy ...I hate everyone(who doesn't make games)

I'm playing motorstorm now. Just like I have been for the last... 8 hours. :D

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Kwaad, I think you aren't getting the kind of responses you're looking for because of two reasons:

1) It's difficult to respond to "allegations" of being defensive when you refuse to provide specific examples of defensive posts.

2) When someone does reply, you immediately ask THEM why they're being defensive. You've done so twice in this thread so far.

Sorry, but it sounds like trolling to me. You ask a question, and if you receive no meaningful replies, then you can claim victory since no one can decisively deny your claim. If you receive meaningful replies, you can claim victory because they must be on the defensive.

Careful in choosing whether or not to respond to this post -- you wouldn't want to be caught on the defensive, now would you.

As a self confessed Nintendo Fan, I'll say that I've actually seen a few select Nintendo fans actually more on the offensive than being defensive.  We've had a few flame bait posts here lately proclaiming Wii dominance and/or the death of the PS3.  I've been trying to keep some of the major topics civil and level headed.  Of course that doesn't do much good since it either kills the thread (who wants to respond to a logical post) or the post is completely ignored (since they make so much sense, there's nothing to add to what I've said).

Speaking of, let's see if this post kills this silly thread...

(P.S.  Kwaad - You should sell your Wii.  You can probably make some good money off of eBay and pick up another one when the next game you want comes out.)

Numbers are like people. Torture them enough and you can get them to say anything you want.

VGChartz Resident Thread Killer