BenKenobi88 said:
Though I agree that this thread reeks.

Oh sorry that was me.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Kwaad said:

This thread is NOT anti-nintendo. It is aimed at nintendo fanboys, asking why they seem defensive here recently.

Call the names of the fanboys you are thinking of and I am sure they will respond to your questions.

Isn't the whole reason why you don't call anyone's name for being a nintendo-fanboy, because there aren't any of those people around?

And isn't the whole purpose of this thread to get you banned again?

No not really. It's in off topic, and I want a serious answer. I'm not gonna list off names, becuase then that would put them even on the more defensive. Why are you on the defensive?

RolStoppable said:
Kwaad said:

Wii play/Sports is for children because a 6 year old can beat a 25 year old gamer.

Talking from your own experience I guess.

No, let me find the video link. I'll put it in this post in a edit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDzbDGtEC58 

RolStoppable said:

EDIT: My nephew is 6 years old, I am 24 and I beat him everytime, if I want. But you know how 6 year old kids act, you have let to win them from time to time or else they cry. But playing serious there is no way ANY 6 year old kid can beat a 25 year old gamer.

What game? I'm reffering to boxing.

Kwaad said:
DoesWhatNintenDont said:
Kwaad said:

DoesWhatNintenDont - Yup you are! :D

I'm what? A bigger Sony Fanboy than you are?

Unless you directly respond, I’m going to take your statement to mean so. And as such, everything you say is moot.

Kwaad I lost a lot of respect for you as, apparently, you like to attempt to impugn people, yet are too much of a coward to respond to evidence that proves your assertions wrong.

Let me quote someone on this forum who I dont rember who it was.

"I care why?"

You asked the questions.

Obviously you cared enough to type in the words. For reference here they are...I know, it's an easy thing to forget:

Ok, I just wanna say about 3 things.

1st. I rember a few months back when all the nintendo guys told the sony guys... me... and basically me... That fanboys gets really rabbid, and defensive, and tend to fabacrate things when their console is in trouble. I rember it. Does any one else?

2nd. Has anyone noticed that the Wii fanboys are getting kinda... rabbid and defensive?

3rd. Does anyone know WHY the Wii fanboys are getting kinda... rabbid and defensive?

(this is not a troll-fest, this is something I noticed, and I am seriously curious. Usually the nintendo group is on the offensive agianst sony, but now it seems every anti-sony news is great news for nintendo, and anything bad for nintendo is bad for sony... and everything sony says is a lie, yet, they are saying sony said stuff and lied about, that sony didnt even say. Seriously, why is the nintendo group getting defensive? Do they feel theatend? None of those AMAZING game announce-ments nintendo was supposed to make? What is it? Lack of games? 3rd party games Falling on their face? Why are they on the defensive?)

Have fun in life playing ostrich! 

"There are three types of lies : Lies, damned lies, and statistics." - Benjamin Disraeli ( Made famous by Mark Twain )

PSN ID: DeviantPathways

Wii Number: 0081 3044 1559 2355

Around the Network

People will get defensive when you attack something they like. If I were to say ps3 sucks more than hookers do you would go on the defensive... for ps3.

On your wii sports argument, it is for a broad audience. Sure 6 year olds can beat a 25 year old, but a 70 year old can beat that 6 year old.

Also just because the animation looks like a kid show doesn't mean it's aimed at them.  They could make Miihunt where you go online and slaughter other Mii's(ranking system included). Actually, I've seen cartoons where there was a cutesy character with a bazooka and so on. Don't judge a book by it's cover.

Haha, this is just great, a Sony Fanboy whining about Nintendo Fanboys, classic.

Thanks for the chuckle.

diamuerto said:

People will get defensive when you attack something they like. If I were to say ps3 sucks more than hookers do you would go on the defensive... for ps3.

On your wii sports argument, it is for a broad audience. Sure 6 year olds can beat a 25 year old, but a 70 year old can beat that 6 year old.

Also just because the animation looks like a kid show doesn't mean it's aimed at them. They could make Miihunt where you go online and slaughter other Mii's(ranking system included). Actually, I've seen cartoons where there was a cutesy character with a bazooka and so on. Don't judge a book by it's cover.

One game that comes to mind. Conquers Bad Furday. One of the best games I've *ever* played. Infact the new-er x-box version that didnt look as cartoony, wasnt even as good. (they censord it?! OMG!)

Just because Conquers Bad Furday was cartoony... it was NOT aimed at anyone under 18. It was F*king sadistic. If nintendo would do something like that with their Mii, or animal crossing games... F*k yes. I would give nintendo alot more credit! 

RolStoppable said:
Kwaad said:
RolStoppable said:

EDIT: My nephew is 6 years old, I am 24 and I beat him everytime, if I want. But you know how 6 year old kids act, you have let to win them from time to time or else they cry. But playing serious there is no way ANY 6 year old kid can beat a 25 year old gamer.

What game? I'm reffering to boxing.

Somehow I knew you would bring up a youtube-video.

I was refering to every discipline of wii sports in my post. The way the little girl played is the same as my nephew does. It's totally predictable. As a gamer you dodge and get some quick combos in. Repeat this 2-3 times and your opponent goes down. Do this over again until a TKO. The 26 year old man in this video did never try to dodge, which is the key to get some easy hits in. So either he let the girl win or he isn't a gamer himself.

No matter if it is Soul Calibur 2 or Wii sports boxing: If my opponent plays in a totally predictable way (and no matter if he/she is 5-95 years old), it's easy for me to dodge or counter this way of playing and win these rounds.

Funny thing: Lots of people (16-24 years old) said I would only win so many times on Soul Calibur 2 because it is the GC version we are playing. I said I know that the PS2 version has the better button layout for this game and it's no problem for me to beat the same people on their "home" ground. The result was that my winning record on the PS2 version was even better than on the GC.Once I had a 50-0 streak on PS2 and the guy (who considered himself to be at least a good gamer) reseted the console.

I'm not trying to bash nintendo in this thread. I am just responding to questions/attacks on me. :D

You once agian. Your defending Wii Sports like it means the world. And then you start talking about Soul Calibur2 and how it is better on the PS2. :D Sony rules dude. You just admitted it.

You are so sick Kwaad. Give Nintendo more credit if they actually made somethin like Miihunt.  How bout we make a thread of why sony fanboys like violence so much?