By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Haven't had the chance to play Godfather yet, but from the sound of it if they'd just advertised it like they had Tiger Woods it would've sold a lot better, it just didn't get any hype and now it's just sitting on the shelves.

Around the Network

mrmonkey12, you're being a bit rash...

Though I agree that this thread reeks.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Who cares if your a Sony or Nintendo "fanboy" we all need to unite and demand more Damn games that way we can play them instead of hangin' out here and defending one or the other....."Wii would like to play"-So would I make some damn games or "Play Beyond"- I sure would like to play beyond Resistance or motorstom So make some damn games ...I don't know 360's slogan? But hell a year and a half and boom they got one game that had me considering a 360. Could some one tell the developers that the Next gen has started so Some one could make som quality games come out before JUNE. I am not a fanboy ...I hate everyone(who doesn't make games) 

BenKenobi88 said:

I know I am but I just hate people like Kwaad and that Hus guy. They are so anti-nintendo and for no reason.

Kwaad said:

DoesWhatNintenDont - Yup you are! :D

I'm what? A bigger Sony Fanboy than you are?

Unless you directly respond, I’m going to take your statement to mean so. And as such, everything you say is moot.

Kwaad I lost a lot of respect for you as, apparently, you like to attempt to impugn people, yet are  too much of a coward to respond to evidence that proves your assertions wrong.

"There are three types of lies : Lies, damned lies, and statistics." - Benjamin Disraeli ( Made famous by Mark Twain )

PSN ID: DeviantPathways

Wii Number: 0081 3044 1559 2355

Around the Network

Lets just say that Sony has taken less 'Stick' recently as they are slowly starting to deliver (well maybe not a load of games or online options just yet )

I think you need one of these...

You knew it would happen Kwaad.

Good to see this site is still going 

Quartz said:

Lets just say that Sony has taken less 'Stick' recently as they are slowly starting to deliver (well maybe not a load of games or online options just yet )

I think you need one of these...

You knew it would happen Kwaad.

Thank you. I was just hopeing for it from a nintendo guy... XD

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

DoesWhatNintenDont said:
Kwaad said:

DoesWhatNintenDont - Yup you are! :D

I'm what? A bigger Sony Fanboy than you are?

Unless you directly respond, I’m going to take your statement to mean so. And as such, everything you say is moot.

Kwaad I lost a lot of respect for you as, apparently, you like to attempt to impugn people, yet are too much of a coward to respond to evidence that proves your assertions wrong.

Let me quote someone on this forum who I dont rember who it was.

"I care why?"

mrmonkey12 said:
BenKenobi88 said:

I know I am but I just hate people like Kwaad and that Hus guy. They are so anti-nintendo and for no reason.

This thread is NOT anti-nintendo. It is aimed at nintendo fanboys, asking why they seem defensive here recently.

lolita said:
Kwaad said:

Lolita - I think that nintendo typically does make kiddie games. However I will admit that I have pikmin, as well as many other nintendo games. However nintendo does typically stick with the kiddie games. (I dont know why, I wish they wouldnt because they make some damn great games) I have a Wii... gathering dust... in my bedroom.

Tell me what's a kiddy game? Is it something that doesn't have an M rating and senseless killing, blood, drugs and whores? Sorry but I don't think those games are much more mature... Look at the core of it. Blood omg teh blood, I bleed once per month and I don't have fun looking at it.

Seriously, people who play those games think they're so mature... -_-' They pass by some really good games because it's not "mature" enough... All cause of their full of testosterone ego.

If you ask me, hello kitty is a kiddy game, it is especially aimed at kids. Tell me what are the "kiddy" games Nintendo makes and explain why it's kiddy then I might have some respect for you.

Games like... This is based off the graphics. As if it was aimed at adults it would be more... mature. (Sims2 style graphics)

Mii, Wii sports, Wii play, Cooking Mama, Animal Crossing... All of those games are aimed at a younger group of people. These are *graphically* designed for 8-10 year olds. Why? They more closely resemble a 4-8 year old's TV show, than anything else in existance. Backyardians is a great example. Mii, is a very simple, graphical face, they are dressed in childrens clothes normally, and the only way to destuinguish the adults from children, is facial hair, wich looks fake, so it looks like a child Mii, wearing a fake mustache. Wii play/Sports is for children because a 6 year old can beat a 25 year old gamer. When a 6 year old who has no idea what their doing, can beat a 25 year old, the controlls are so dumbed down that it is below the gamer. Cooking Mama for the Wii at least has very little appeal to adults, it is more like a cooking toy for a 6 year old girl than a game. Animal Crossing I say is only for children because of the graphics style, the sounds they make, and the simplicity of the overall game. However due to the gameplay on animal crossing I would say overall it is for a 10-12 year old. Still the younger group of gamers tho.

Next.