By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

(rant) 

The nintendo people are enjoying the Wii's domination over the PS3 and the sony people are still blowing it off, saying: "meh meh meh! so what? meh meh meh! nintendo is for kiddys [sic] meh meh meh! just wait! meh meh meh! graphics meh meh meh!" Then they'll go on some kind of weird HD tirade, making it sound like its the greatest thing since sliced bread, saying (and I quote) "SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING HD Penetration"
"SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING COMPLETE"

Since a game like Motorstorm is like 10 times funner now because its in HD.

Wii gets absolutely no respect from the Sony fanboys.  There's nothing Nintendo can do that will ever make the Sony fanboys happy. There's always something for them to snipe.

That's why. All the sniping and the constant putdowns will make ANYONE defensive.

However, that doesn't mean we expect the Sony people so roll over and give up and say something like "oh yeah, you're 100% right! Please forgive me for my sinful ways! I shall immediately sell off all my Sony stuff and instead buy the Wii because its the best console ever!11!!oneone"

If it was civil discussion where people had a 2 way conversation with a little bit of give and take on both sides, I'd be good. Unfortunately, most of the time, the thread turns into a big flame war.

(/rant)

Around the Network
Kwaad said:

Isnt my console the one failing like nothing? That gives me reason to be. I'm asking a question. I want a answer, from someone other than a sony person.

You sicken me. You don't even for once put yourself in the shoes of the ones you bitch about. For ten years, Nintendo fanboys have had their console in last place, and ridiculed by fans like you. Niow the tides have turned and you want someone to feel sorry for you.

How can you sleep at night? You made like four post in a row! Is there a point. Are you just B****in' and crying for no reason. We don't need thhis. Grow up and we'll talk.

Smashchu said:
Kwaad said:

Isnt my console the one failing like nothing? That gives me reason to be. I'm asking a question. I want a answer, from someone other than a sony person.

You sicken me. You don't even for once put yourself in the shoes of the ones you bitch about. For ten years, Nintendo fanboys have had their console in last place, and ridiculed by fans like you. Niow the tides have turned and you want someone to feel sorry for you.

How can you sleep at night? You made like four post in a row! Is there a point. Are you just B****in' and crying for no reason. We don't need thhis. Grow up and we'll talk.

FYI - I spent 1/3rd of last gen playing on a GameCube. I typically loved the nintendo zeldas. (I have been getting turned off lately for some reason) and quite a few of the other nintendo games. However the middle of last gen, nintendo just lost support... and I went back PS2. So far nothing on the Wii besides Zelda, SSB, Harvest Moon has struck my intrest... and that's about it.

I dont hate nintendo. I just want new great games. Like God of War. (it dont have to be gorey, and adult themed like God of War. I beg of game developers to make games like that, where it sucks you into the world. Makes you control someone's life... Not... a Mii. (i'm sorry... I think Mii's are for children)

EDIT: I just wanna say, I think the N64 was MUCH better than the GameCube... At least games from Nintendo. 

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Kwaad said:
NorthStar said:
Who cares if your a Sony or Nintendo "fanboy" we all need to unite and demand more Damn games that way we can play them instead of hangin' out here and defending one or the other....."Wii would like to play"-So would I make some damn games or "Play Beyond"- I sure would like to play beyond Resistance or motorstom So make some damn games ...I don't know 360's slogan? But hell a year and a half and boom they got one game that had me considering a 360. Could some one tell the developers that the Next gen has started so Some one could make som quality games come out before JUNE. I am not a fanboy ...I hate everyone(who doesn't make games)

I'm playing motorstorm now. Just like I have been for the last... 8 hours. :D

Get a life?

Someone just lock this thread it is pointless and is just fueling hatred, even better ban Kwaad if you look back at previous threads most of them are pleasant conversations until he says something completely out of line and again fuels hatred. GET RID OF HIM!!

Oh and your not playing Motorstorm now your posting on a forum, in that case the game must be pretty dull

Kwaad said:

FYI - I spent 1/3rd of last gen playing on a GameCube. I typically loved the nintendo zeldas. (I have been getting turned off lately for some reason) and quite a few of the other nintendo games. However the middle of last gen, nintendo just lost support... and I went back PS2. So far nothing on the Wii besides Zelda, SSB, Harvest Moon has struck my intrest... and that's about it.

I dont hate nintendo. I just want new great games. Like God of War. (it dont have to be gorey, and adult themed like God of War. I beg of game developers to make games like that, where it sucks you into the world. Makes you control someone's life... Not... a Mii. (i'm sorry... I think Mii's are for children)

EDIT: I just wanna say, I think the N64 was MUCH better than the GameCube... At least games from Nintendo. 

You know personality is slow and not changing. Seems strange how one can go from playing n64 normally to being a hardcore Sony fanboy. Thats just me.

But, you just proved eveyone right. I say "Put your self in their shoes" and you say "Ummm....well....I played an Gamecube".

Still, this topic is trolling. Say you played Nintendo still doesn't justify your obvious ranting and raving. This is evident from not only this post, but every thing you say, and you double post, and then some. Give me one reason why this topic isn't just trolling.

Around the Network

There seems to have been a rise of late, but this is pretty tame. During Big Brother, I had people insult me, my family, my pets, my dentist, and my third grade teacher because I didn't think Janelle was perfect (repeatedly).

Nintendo's pretty much accepted and embraced their kiddy image, much like Disney. It's not the worst thing in the world. It gives them a niche that can't be easily wrestled away.

Shane said:

There seems to have been a rise of late, but this is pretty tame. During Big Brother, I had people insult me, my family, my pets, my dentist, and my third grade teacher because I didn't think Janelle was perfect (repeatedly).

Nintendo's pretty much accepted and embraced their kiddy image, much like Disney. It's not the worst thing in the world. It gives them a niche that can't be easily wrestled away.

Exactly!

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Kwaad said:

which is to say, you've already come up with the answer, and regardless of how baseless it is, you're not going to quit until someone you deem "the enemy" says it, and bows down to your greatness.

Nice.  

If you have a horribly unjustified opinion, that's fine.  State it.  We don't care.  But be a decent human being and state it.   Or at the very least, state what you're bitching about.

A: "Have you ever noticed how some dolphins do that thing?"

B: "Well, they have to eat, y'know"

A: "No, you idiot, answer my question"

D: "What was the question?"

A: "Look, I'm not going to stop until I hear a dolphin answer my question"

B: "I'm sure dolphins are perfectly capable of answering your question, if you'd just ask it"

A: "I did!"

B: "Well, what was it?"

A: "Why do some dolphins do that thing?"

D: "Well, you haven't told us which dolphins, or what thing, how can we answer?"

A: "Hey, you answer my question first"

D: "You didn't ask a question!"

C: "Dolphins are stupid"

A: "See?  C understands, I just want to hear the answer from a dolphin"

a quetion I would like to have an answer to is: What is a mature game? (simple what key ingredience do you need to call it mature)? What is a kiddie game? I honestly have nothing against playing kiddie game some of them as a really nice design. But of course I still enjoy cartoon movies like Cars (I am 23). I am a Nintendo fan, and mayby one of those that Kwaad would think is defensive (am I?), but I must say that I am a bigger fan of facts then anything else.

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

the sad thing is that, last generation, gamecube was seen as a kiddy console, by the kidds! the kidds did'nt buy gamecube, they bought xbox or ps2. it's really sad that you are sitting here and saying that gamecube and wii are consoles for kidds, because that means you have an aged opinion about kiddy consoles and games. obviously kidds these days love violence blood and gore, wouldn't you agree? ...I also wonder how the f**k this discussion grow so big, kwaafghff is obviously trying to provoc nintendo fanboys, and it works...maybe we feel a little bit tensed. it must be because sony has always copied nintendo, and then passed in the sales lists...so this thing with the gloves is a bit disturbing, I can admit that, but I do know for sure that a console for 6k vill never be a big seller. when they lower their price I will shit my pants...but could it be to late by then?, they've almost lost all their big franchises at this point...