By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The make PATAPON popular thread

If I had a PSP I would check it out...and if it was titled "Pata-pr0n" I would buy a PSP to play it =P

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network
ArtofAngels said:
It's a rip off of the unowns from Pokemon.

So Naznatips bans Leo-j for flaming , but not you ? Thats weird ....

Anyways , the game looks awesome , and I cant wait to play it ... the game didnt bombed in Japan , seeing that its a low-buget game , it did fairly well for a PSP software :) 

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

My girlfriend loved Loco Roco ,I think I am getting this one even if its only for her to play it .

It's funny, they are the only developer that makes PSP games that intrest me, but both their games have made me want a PSP.

Well that makes two games for the PSP I want. Guess what the other one was? :)

What other games is this developer working on. Is there any plan for them to do console titles as I am not much in to portable gaming?

Final* Word on Game Delays:

The game will not be any better or include more content then planned. Any commnets that say so are just PR hogwash to make you feel better for having to wait.

Delays are due to lack of proper resources, skill, or adequate planning by the developer.

Do be thankful that they have enough respect for you to delay the game and maintain its intended level of quality.

*naznatips is exempt

Around the Network
dschumm said:
Well that makes two games for the PSP I want. Guess what the other one was? :)

What other games is this developer working on. Is there any plan for them to do console titles as I am not much in to portable gaming?

It is rumored that they are working on either LocoRoco 2 , or a PS3 game ... they hinted many times at a PS3 games afther releasing LocoRoco Cocorecho ( or something like that , I dont know what it was exactly ) , but they where silent afther ...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

To be honest I hope they keep developing for PSP, so that the PSP will also get great games in 2009.

And more new screens

hunter_alien said:
ArtofAngels said:
It's a rip off of the unowns from Pokemon.

So Naznatips bans Leo-j for flaming , but not you ? Thats weird ....

Anyways , the game looks awesome , and I cant wait to play it ... the game didnt bombed in Japan , seeing that its a low-buget game , it did fairly well for a PSP software :) 

Huh? It was a joke, they honestly do look like unowns anyway.

Judging by your love affair with the PSP it must be easy for you to get offended by this.

Another great game that will be added to my library.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Cool I hadn't seen this thread before. Good job Kingsora!

I've been looking at this game for so long and I can't wait until it comes out.
This is definitely my most wanted game for PSP right now.