By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The make PATAPON popular thread

Kingsora_be said:
Euh Patapon is without a doubt the most popular game for PSP in a long time, I don't know which game was more popular in the last 6 months then Patapon.

And those trailers look really great.

God of War , Crisis Core , Dissidia , Kingdom Hearts BBS ... still , its deffinatly amongst the 10 most popular PSP games lately :)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

I mean from the games that were released in the last 6 months, the only one I can think about is probably SOCOM

Well yeah ... maybe Syphon Filter to , but other than that true , nothing else . Still , Im expecting it to have some legs , as it will become the next cult PSP game afther LocoRoco IMO :)

Kingsora_be said:
Euh Patapon is without a doubt the most popular game for PSP in a long time, I don't know which game was more popular in the last 6 months then Patapon.

And those trailers look really great.

If it was so popular we wouldn't need a "Make PATAPON popular thread".

It doesn't mean if a game is popular that it sells well, look at Okami or Zack & Wiki. We just want that people buy this game and not start downloading it.

Around the Network

First review Eurogamer gave it a 8/10:

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=90341

Looks like we're off to a not bad start.

A 8 is that good for a Eurogamer review?

Hahahah! Looks like a crazy nice fun game! Weren't PSP's controls awful for my tastes (I repeatedly tried it, nope) I'd be tempted to buy one. Will they release it on other platforms?

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Kingsora_be said:
A 8 is that good for a Eurogamer review?

They gaveCastlevania a 7 so yeah , it has to be awesome :D

How much did Famitsu gave it again actually?