By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita game heaven (tengoku) thread! Phantasy Star Online 2 coming to Vita!!!

Oh god yes an SRW game.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Hoping for both Tales of Innocence R and FFType 0, if both are gonna be released this year I will be getting a PSVita than this year for sure *_*!

it's a japanese conference so i doubt we'll find western release dates for games that already released there. i want those too, but the best i can hope for is some new announcements and footage. maybe ffx release date in japan

Tagging

2 PM for me ... great ^^

SnakeDrake said:
We need to get vg members translaters to watch the show and update us at every announcement

You can go to andriasang. There live blog is in english.

Ok, I will remove the rumor image in the rumor thingy. I don't want people hyping up for that and blame me if those games doesn't come out.

BasilZero said:
rutea7 said:
BasilZero said:
Hoping for both Tales of Innocence R and FFType 0, if both are gonna be released this year I will be getting a PSVita than this year for sure *_*!

it's a japanese conference so i doubt we'll find western release dates for games that already released there. i want those too, but the best i can hope for is some new announcements and footage. maybe ffx release date in japan

D:!?

Than why was there any talk about Tales of Innocence R and FF Type 0 when they are both available in Japan already o.O?

That was for localization of those titles...not the JP release.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
BasilZero said:
rutea7 said:
BasilZero said:

D:!?

Than why was there any talk about Tales of Innocence R and FF Type 0 when they are both available in Japan already o.O?

That was for localization of those titles...not the JP release.

Oh T.T

Well one can be hopeful....maybe they'll announce a PSVita port of FFType 0 that will be released internationally at the same time :O?

that would be a really good idea... that i dont expect from square enix

A very wild guess here: an announcement of FF Type-1? It was stated Type-0 would be start of a new sub-FF franchise.

Bracing for disappointment

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Zuhyc said:
A very wild guess here: an announcement of FF Type-1? It was stated Type-0 would be start of a new sub-FF franchise.

Yep that's something I have mentioned before since I also hope that becomes a series of its own and stick to the PSV. I absolutely love the FF games on the psp

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Zuhyc said:

Yep that's something I have mentioned before since I also hope that becomes a series of its own and stick to the PSV. I absolutely love the FF games on the psp

Well it is supposed to be Handheld Series, it might jump platforms here and there, and most likely will end up on the iPhone sadly.