By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita game heaven (tengoku) thread! Phantasy Star Online 2 coming to Vita!!!

VicViper said:
Ajescent said:
I still say don't get your hopes up...

Around the Network
Acevil said:
Euphoria14 said:
So, what time will this be happening for me in New York? 12am? Around 10 1/2 hours from now?

6 AM if I am right again about Timezones. 

So it happens during my drive to work... -__-

Why couldn't it be at 7am?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

My biggest hope: Phantasy Star Vita.

Im still deciding if i get the 3DS instead the Vita... I really want the PSV, but i cant afford pay 900 dolars on a handheld!

italo244 said:

Im still deciding if i get the 3DS instead the Vita... I really want the PSV, but i cant afford pay 900 dolars on a handheld!

yeah but the dollar to dolar conversion rate is quite good this time of year. It's like 3.2

I'm expecting to be extremely disappointed like I am for every Video game conference that has and will happen.

Former something....

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
italo244 said:

yeah but the dollar to dolar conversion rate is quite good this time of year. It's like 3.2

I mean US$900...

italo244 said:
theprof00 said:
italo244 said:

I mean US$900...

Where do you live? Mainland China?

Funny story, hong kong hasn't had a full stock of vitas since launch because all the mainlanders buy them at 250-300, bring them back to mainland and sell them for 400-500.

theprof00 said:
italo244 said:
theprof00 said:
italo244 said:

I mean US$900...

Funny story, hong kong hasn't had a full stock of vitas since launch because all the mainlanders buy them at 250-300, bring them back to mainland and sell them for 400-500.

Brazil.
Vita here is R$1600 = US$ 900
We can buy it from "grey market" = R$1200(with 8gb and a game) =  US$ 700

The problem is that the 3DS oficial here cost R$ 700 = US$ 400
But i can buy it from the "grey market" = R$ 500 = US$ 290

3DS/Vita games here oficially = R$199 = US$ 115
On "grey market" = R$130 = US$ 75

See the diference?

italo244 said:
theprof00 said:
italo244 said:
theprof00 said:
italo244 said:

I mean US$900...

Brazil.

See the diference?

Yeah I see. I had no idea it was the same. The thing about CHina was also in reference to the grey market.

I wonder where they buy them from and why Sony isn't selling more in Brazil... the way to fix grey market is simply to inundate the market with supply.

italo244 said:
theprof00 said:
italo244 said:
theprof00 said:
italo244 said:

I mean US$900...

Brazil.

See the diference?

Would it not just be cheaper to just import ? 0_0 I mean I could get almost 4 psvitas for that price!!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!