By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita game heaven (tengoku) thread! Phantasy Star Online 2 coming to Vita!!!

Ugh it turns out to be at 5 AM Illinois time.
Guess I'm going to sleep early today.

Around the Network

Looking forward to it, on a side note, I've played a japanese version of Gravity Daze and Its great, if you like games like Infamous this is the game you'd get, in fact I say its better than infamous, there is a lot of interactivity and the town actually is great to walk around in (or float), with lots of great characters.

12am here :S, perfect just in the middle of the day... Oh well hopefully I will come home and switch on the computer and BOOM awesome stuff.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Excited for this event - the VITA is such a lovely machine... the launch games were strong so can only imagine how cool the 2nd / 3rd wave of games will be.

Hope Sony have a Megaton announcement ready - FF7 remake, GTA 5 cross play, or simliar!?

What is this, a Vita only conference or something?

Around the Network
Zuhyc said:
What is this, a Vita only conference or something?

Yes! That's why it's called Vita game tengoku.

RafaelOrix said:
italo244 said:
RafaelOrix said:
If rutea7's is 11am, it means it will be 8 am here (Brasil - Brasília). Nice!

Nice! I will wake up soooo early, but its ok! Last year i watched almost every Sony conference, dont pretend to lost any this year!

Yeah, I think I'll watch it too! Any idea on how long it will be?

Hm... i have no idea, but i think it will be close to 1 hour, including opening(Vita numbers, "sucess", people lovin it), games directors talking and showing some videos of their projects to Vita and the ending(some incredible IP to Vita)

Well, at least it is what i expect xD

Tagged.

It'll be, imo:

Phantasy Star V
Super Robot Wars
Persona 4 (nothing new announced here, just telling the new improvments)

And a surprise... a small Final Fantasy game, to show FF is going to Vita. Maybe a remake, who knows, of V.
No monster hunter or Final Fantasy VII or XV, they're too big for it.

And most importantly, release dates for some games that won't be too far away. Maybe one of those games to be released as soon as April-May.

Sorry to say but you should get rid of those 4 games from play.com, there fake, as a play.com employee has testified to, they were never on there website and none of them games have ever been in there database for preorder.