By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita game heaven (tengoku) thread! Phantasy Star Online 2 coming to Vita!!!

GTA Vice City Nights! :D

Around the Network
Xenostar said:
Sorry to say but you should get rid of those 4 games from play.com, there fake, as a play.com employee has testified to, they were never on there website and none of them games have ever been in there database for preorder.

You're right. I thought they removed 3 of them and left MHP3 there, but now MH is gone too.

Type-0 is "confirmed" though... it'll come one way or another. No way this game is going to be restricted to one country.

Does anyone know when this is in PST?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Xenostar said:
Sorry to say but you should get rid of those 4 games from play.com, there fake, as a play.com employee has testified to, they were never on there website and none of them games have ever been in there database for preorder.

For fans, where there is smoke there is fire. Until it becomes out of peoples mind, it will be treated as fact. 

M.U.G.E.N said:

If I had to guess 3AM PST. 

Around the Network

We need to get vg members translaters to watch the show and update us at every announcement

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Acevil said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

fml 0_0 Guess I will see how it went in the morning..unless I decide to stay awake to work on my assignments

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Acevil said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

fml 0_0 Guess I will see how it went in the morning..unless I decide to stay awake to work on my assignments

I could be off by 1-2 hours forward. My timezone efficiency isn't what it use to be. 

Acevil said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Acevil said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

I could be off by 1-2 hours forward. My timezone efficiency isn't what it use to be. 

Nope you are right ;) 3AM for PST is correct.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

kivi95 said:
Acevil said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Acevil said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Nope you are right ;) 3AM for PST is correct.

FML status stands then lol

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!