By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo News Thread: "Born a Nintendo Fan, die a Nintendo fan!

Tagged games:

What would you give for Nintendo to be #1 again this gen?

500 dollars 1,316 72.35%

Kidney 2 0.11%

Soul 9 0.49%

virginity 16 0.88%

Your favorite puppy 6 0.33%

Your 1,000 dollar copy of Xenoblades 8 0.44%

An hour of your time 26 1.43%

Other ( post below) 6 0.33%

....Left testicle.... 13 0.71%

Pezus's freedom 22 1.21%

Total:1,424

PES didn't hit the PS3 in its first year either. That's something of a Konami policy almost.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Around the Network

Nintendo mixing their cards bussiness with videogames. Will it print money?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

MrT-Tar said:
anyway, does that mean we will finally get Excitebots soon?

Excitebots is worse than Excitetruck sad to say, I was literally tired of playing within a day, so if Europe gets it... make it a rent before you buy, that's my opinion.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

MrT-Tar said:
So NPC Pikmin 2 hits the US about 3 years ago we got it in Europe, I'm sure you guys will love the Project Zero II remake when you finally get it in mid 2014.

Followed by Disaster: Day of Crisis by end 2014/ early 2015?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Pavolink said:

What could this be?

To me it looks like one of those weird swords from Square-Enix's games, with the handle on the back. 

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
MrT-Tar said:
anyway, does that mean we will finally get Excitebots soon?

Excitebots is worse than Excitetruck sad to say, I was literally tired of playing within a day, so if Europe gets it... make it a rent before you buy, that's my opinion.

This.

Is true. They also switch out actual vehicles with bugs. It makes no sense, but that does not matter. I cannot remember the reason why, but I remember there was a reason.

No Framerate issues.

Nice graphics

Super fast

Quirky game play

Lots of things to do for a racer.

Cons:

Super Kiddy

Arcade gameplay

Lots of wii mote action

May not be everyones cup O' tea.

Hmm...I've been looking for this game for a while, will probably import when I leave, as well as ARF.

And if we get Earth Seeker, I'll buy you that copy. THAT'S how unlikely it is.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

JEMC said:
Pavolink said:

What could this be?

To me it looks like one of those weird swords from Square-Enix's games, with the handle on the back. 

The thing it keeps reminding me of is Red Faction. The color, the use of the word comrade, plus the silhouette to me looks like a fist punching out of the page, holding some kind of tool. It goes along with the other Rad Faction logos. Not such huge news if true, but it would make sense for THQ to try to get the most out of their early Wii U support, and there was a Red Faction game in development for Wii for a while... 

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

gumby_trucker said:
JEMC said:
Pavolink said:

What could this be?

The thing it keeps reminding me of is Red Faction. The color, the use of the word comrade, plus the silhouette to me looks like a fist punching out of the page, holding some kind of tool. It goes along with the other Rad Faction logos. Not such huge news if true, but it would make sense for THQ to try to get the most out of their early Wii U support, and there was a Red Faction game in development for Wii for a while... 

But after the bad sales of the last Red Faction, Armageddon, THQ said that they wouldn't make more games of the series... at least for a while. And I'm not sure if bringing the franchise to WiiU will help them to revive it.

JEMC said:
gumby_trucker said:

But after the bad sales of the last Red Faction, Armageddon, THQ said that they wouldn't make more games of the series... at least for a while. And I'm not sure if bringing the franchise to WiiU will help them to revive it.

Cool, didn't know that. Thanks. How about Red Alert then? the shape is similar to a blocky map of the USSR...

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

gumby_trucker said:
JEMC said:
gumby_trucker said:

Cool, didn't know that. Thanks. How about Red Alert then? the shape is similar to a blocky map of the USSR...

Everything is possible!

Talking about comrades and generations, it can be Metro Last Light.