By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo News Thread: "Born a Nintendo Fan, die a Nintendo fan!

Tagged games:

What would you give for Nintendo to be #1 again this gen?

500 dollars 1,316 72.35%

Kidney 2 0.11%

Soul 9 0.49%

virginity 16 0.88%

Your favorite puppy 6 0.33%

Your 1,000 dollar copy of Xenoblades 8 0.44%

An hour of your time 26 1.43%

Other ( post below) 6 0.33%

....Left testicle.... 13 0.71%

Pezus's freedom 22 1.21%

Total:1,424
spurgeonryan said:

such a glowing review!

Somehow this has me more excited about the game than I was for The Last Story!

Has anyone played it yet?

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

Around the Network

New Nintendo Direct! Woo-hoo, i mean, Wii U!

IGN has an interesting article on Project M. Which is a Mod for Smash Brothers to make it more like Melee, it requires the actual game so no piracy is involved.

Thinking of trying out the Beta.

http://projectm.dantarion.com/

The article on IGN has video of it working. It pretty nice.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/122/1223403p1.html

Cel shaded Chris, hot.
Cel shaded Jill, beauty.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Well, this could be anything... or nothing. But one o the best games of the DS may return, maybe on 3DS, who knows!

Tetsuya Nomura Hints at More World Ends With You

Square Enix's revival of fan favorite DS title The World Ends With You may go beyond just a few cameo appearances in Kingdom Hearts 3D. In the latest issue of Nintendo Dream, Tetsuya Nomura, one of the main creative forces behind both games, made some comments that suggest a sequel could be on the way.

Speaking about the character cameo appearances in KH3D, Nomura noted that the Raimu character did not have any lines for her appearance in The World Ends With You. She only had reaction voices. For KH3D, they decided to do voice casting for this character "out of consideration of the future of The World Ends With You series."

This segment of the interview ended with an even stronger hint that a sequel could be on the way. Said Nomura, "Regarding The World Ends With You, I can't say anything at present... (laughs). But there probably is something."

[Via FF Reunion]

Around the Network

*Nomura inside*
*continue laughing because there's nothing*

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Not gonna lie, out of the Rainfall 3, Pandora's Tower was on the bottom, but after watching that review, I seem to be a bit more interested in it. If it is announced for U.S. then I will definitely get it.

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

Nintendo CEO Satoru Iwata has posted a photo of himself posing with a giant Kirby plushy to advertise the Japanese Nintendo Direct presentation. Of course this has prompted mass speculation from all corners of the internet that Nintendo is going to use the presentation to reveal a new Kirby related title for either Nintendo 3DS or Wii. Masahiro Sakurai has also urged Kid Icarus Uprising fans to watch the Nintendo Direct presentation.

NintendoPie said:

Nintendo CEO Satoru Iwata has posted a photo of himself posing with a giant Kirby plushy to advertise the Japanese Nintendo Direct presentation. Of course this has prompted mass speculation from all corners of the internet that Nintendo is going to use the presentation to reveal a new Kirby related title for either Nintendo 3DS or Wii. Masahiro Sakurai has also urged Kid Icarus Uprising fans to watch the Nintendo Direct presentation.

At E3, Iwata mentioned that Sakurai's team would be starting the new Smash Bros. games as soon as they finished Kid Icarus, so I find it doubtful that it's a Kirby-specific game.  Maybe the 3DS Smash will be revealed tonight?  That would be amazing :D

Also, IGN has confirmed that North America will be having a conference as well, at 8:30 otnight.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Straight from NoA Twitter:

Nintendo of America ‏ @NintendoAmerica

We’ve got some news to share 2nite around 8:30pm PT. Be sure to check back to get the latest!

I wonder.......

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls