By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo News Thread: "Born a Nintendo Fan, die a Nintendo fan!

Tagged games:

What would you give for Nintendo to be #1 again this gen?

500 dollars 1,316 72.35%

Kidney 2 0.11%

Soul 9 0.49%

virginity 16 0.88%

Your favorite puppy 6 0.33%

Your 1,000 dollar copy of Xenoblades 8 0.44%

An hour of your time 26 1.43%

Other ( post below) 6 0.33%

....Left testicle.... 13 0.71%

Pezus's freedom 22 1.21%

Total:1,424

i just want a Zelda on the 3DS so bad.........:D

Around the Network
DieAppleDie said:
i just want a Zelda on the 3DS so bad.........:D

What, Ocarina 3D and retro ports not doing it for you?

Don't worry. The last handheld Zelda was in 2009. I expect a new one to come out Holiday 2013.

Love and tolerate.

Well Sal
ive already beaten Oot 3 times, NES Zelda is too old for my taste and Zelda DX already own it on the GB.....im still waiting for OoSeasons and OoAges, ive never played those...

WW or MM remake would be a dream come true since i dont own them and ive only played them once and not for completion
but of course i would like a new Zelda instead of those, but not in the mood of the Toon ones....something new like Skyward sword

To me, the worst Zelda (which of course is still great) of the modern ones (Majora's Mask forward) is Twilight Princess.

They overdid the game a little. Everything was larger than it should, imo. But like I said, great nonetheless. Even Wii controls worked nicely.

Wind Waker just loses to Ocarina (like all other games)

So let's play this game

1 - Ocarina of Time
2 - Wind Waker
3 - Link to The Past
4 - Phantom Hourglass
5 - Spirit Tracks
6 - The Minish Cap
7 - Oracle of Ages
8 - Oracle of Season
9 - Link's Awakening
10 - Twilight Princess
11 - Majora's Mask

Haven't played Skyward Sword and the other Zelda games are just either terrible (CDi), ancient (Zelda 1) or just too different from the formula (Zelda 2)

I also think we will get a Zelda 3ds game for holiday 2013. If we get a original zelda for the system I hope it's a toon link game, not that it mather. Would also like a MM or WW remake.

Also waiting for that Metroid 3DS game... Actualy, any original game from any Nintendo franchises that isn't mario related would do... still waiting on those too.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Around the Network

I want a New The Legend of Zelda! :)

WW is my favourite
Majoras second
now playing SS, great so far

Hmm, I think I'll buy this game

Me gusta the trailer

DélioPT said:
I want a New The Legend of Zelda! :)

So do I.

Shrimp Shield was fake? Good, it was a ridiculous name anyway.