Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo News Thread: "Born a Nintendo Fan, die a Nintendo fan!

Tagged games:

What would you give for Nintendo to be #1 again this gen?

500 dollars 1,316 72.35%

Kidney 2 0.11%

Soul 9 0.49%

virginity 16 0.88%

Your favorite puppy 6 0.33%

Your 1,000 dollar copy of Xenoblades 8 0.44%

An hour of your time 26 1.43%

Other ( post below) 6 0.33%

....Left testicle.... 13 0.71%

Pezus's freedom 22 1.21%

Total:1,424

It will more than like next year.

Around the Network

Yeah I doubt they will do it this year. That would be two major changes in about one years time. We would need another ambassador program if they dramatically changed anything again.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

I love being proven wrong from time to time. what I once thought was a cheap shovelware cash-in has proven itself to me on the show floor. Turns out Theatrhythm Final Fantasy is all sorts of awesome, and now that I've played it, I have to say I'm super excited!

http://www.gamrreview.com/preview/89033/theatrhythm-final-fantasy-hits-all-the-right-notes/

I got it all, baby! 

PS4, Switch, WiiU, XBO, PC
Vita, 3DS, Android

Top 6 this generation: 
Bloodborne, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, God of War, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Dark Souls III, Red Dead Redemption II

Runa216 said:
I love being proven wrong from time to time. what I once thought was a cheap shovelware cash-in has proven itself to me on the show floor. Turns out Theatrhythm Final Fantasy is all sorts of awesome, and now that I've played it, I have to say I'm super excited!

http://www.gamrreview.com/preview/89033/theatrhythm-final-fantasy-hits-all-the-right-notes/

Great to hear! I've been looking forward to all 3 SE games on the 3DS this summer.

Love and tolerate.

^^^
a game based on FFs music cant be bad

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
BlkPaladin said:

I forget which site but there was a chart that just showed that Nintendo never releases a redesign after the first year. (Not only for the DS but they showed GBA, which need a redesign also that awful screen and Gameboy. But it seems to also follows the same theme. The first redesign usually has longer battery life and takes on a different form, the next redesign usually adds functionality to the device and the next is another form change.

Please don't tell me to wait for an additinal 2 year for a redesign!! I want more battery life, and better 3d and a second cirle pad!

Have you seen this?

http://www.geek.com/articles/games/nyko-power-grip-pro-triples-3ds-battery-life-adds-circle-pad-2012065/

Certainly not ideal, but I am looking forward to it at the moment (left handed).

Nintendo Network ID: jlrx81

Steam ID Nova Nightmare  - My 3DMark Can you beat that? Prove it!

Anyone watching G4 right now? Batman lego looks great! Open world like Lego city! Wait.... mag e this is not batman lego DC super heroes? Still looks great! Play as superman and many others! Cyborg, flash, wonderwoman, aquaman, etc. Superman has lasers. Wonderful! I am tying and watching sorry!

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Amazing spiderman takes place after the upcoming movie. Devs read entire script of upcoming movie and spoke with the directors. Reinvented web swing, combat, web rush, camera. Real quick move.Eng with web rush move. Lots of time and money out in this. Lots of side missions. Car chase, etc. Hope someone shows concept art. Lizard concept art is great! Readable comics in some versions! June 26th release!

Play as rhyno and stan lee as pre-order bonus. Unlock surprise with these character as part of spiderman 50 year anniversary or something.

Tree climbing in assassins creed3 is really neat! Any writers who post here get a chance to try it out? What is ship fighting?
Xplay is back on the air next week On G4. Thenerdist is hosting Attack of the show. Goodbye E3!!!! Now back to cops....