By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo News Thread: "Born a Nintendo Fan, die a Nintendo fan!

Tagged games:

What would you give for Nintendo to be #1 again this gen?

500 dollars 1,316 72.35%

Kidney 2 0.11%

Soul 9 0.49%

virginity 16 0.88%

Your favorite puppy 6 0.33%

Your 1,000 dollar copy of Xenoblades 8 0.44%

An hour of your time 26 1.43%

Other ( post below) 6 0.33%

....Left testicle.... 13 0.71%

Pezus's freedom 22 1.21%

Total:1,424

What have you done Ryan? Why did you close your profile?

Around the Network

Kirby 3D with an Air Ride cover showing up in two different places? If this is indeed something they know while we don't, I will be absurdly happy with a 3D Air Ride sequel (or even just a remake).

Kirby 3DS is inevitable, but Kirby Air Ride 3DS would just be amazing.

In memory of Topless Avatars Pertaining to Hotness and Titilation (TAPTHAT).

3DS friend code: 5155 - 2983 - 3034

35 hours for Kingdom Hearts 3D? God, I can't remember how long it took me to complete the other games, but this is still great!

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

NintendoPie said:
What have you done Ryan? Why did you close your profile?

Yeah!  What's up with that!

OT  I'd love to race Charles Martinet in Mario Kart.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Loved the piece on nintendo buttons.
Nintendo's controllers have really surpassed functionality and crossed into a sort of art form, kinda like artsy chairs.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

Well we will keep it slim today, so people can find there way through the chaos. As the week goes along I wil continue completing the second post of the thread with a full outline of this thread so that things are easier to find.

While that sounds noble in nature, you realize users have different settings for how a thread 'pages' itself. This means no matter what you do, it won't be right for some people.

I'd just post in the OP that latest info is always towards end of thread.

Nintendo is really pumping out the games, third or first party. You're doing great so far Nintendo... keep it up.

Kirby on 3DS should be nice.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

I still can't believe Diablo 1 was released on the Playstation. I don't know, but it's almost inconceivable to imagine playing it with a controller. Even the Wii U touch pad wouldn't help in that regard.

I like the more reformed sig Ryan! Were you told to minimize it? xD