By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create Sales 2/27 ~ 3/4

kowenicki said:
3DS and PS3 great

Vita woeful.

PS3 is amazing, not "great". Let's give credit where credit is due.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Gilgamesh said:
RazoDigimax said:
Vita is on freaking life-support. Sony really botched that one.

3DS still pulling it off; doubt the PS3 will be so close to it again for awhile.

3DS still dominating software chart, as well.

---

What can Sony do to save the Vita? Price-cut seems like the best idea.

Go check out 3DS first few month in Japan and compare it to now. What's the difference? GAMES!

Give it time once the big Vita games start coming out sales will jump.

which games are those?

Final Fantasy (whatever new one)/X remake, Resident evil, Monster Hunter.

May not be announced but we all know there coming.

Gilgamesh said:
So can anyone explain to me where this game came from?

Just from it's first week sales this game outsold every other one piece game according to VG Chartz. Why's there such a high demand for this one all of a sudden?

This is the first console One Piece game since One Piece sales exploded.

I know I've always wanted a One Piece game but there never were any for console except some chibi fighting games.

The way I see it, this is is the first real One Piece game, ever.

Wait I forgot that there was this One Piece game for the Wii. Who knows why that didn't sell well. I guess its the Nintendo console curse.

VGKing said:
Gilgamesh said:
So can anyone explain to me where this game came from?

Just from it's first week sales this game outsold every other one piece game according to VG Chartz. Why's there such a high demand for this one all of a sudden?

This is the first console One Piece game since One Piece sales exploded.

I know I've always wanted a One Piece game but there never were any for console except some chibi fighting games.

The way I see it, this is is the first real One Piece game, ever.

Wait I forgot that there was this One Piece game for the Wii. Who knows why that didn't sell well. I guess its the Nintendo console curse.

There have been One Piece games since the PS1 era. It's the first One Piece x Musou (Dynasty Warriors) game though.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Acevil said:
Slight chance Theatrhythm Final Fantasy might go up next week as well, since supply was refreshed on March 1st, and March 4th.

According to Amazon, Theatrhytjm Final Fantasy is sold out again, (from Monday 5th) and the next shipment will be on Sunday 11th. 

http://www.amazon.co.jp/スクウェアエニックス-シアトリズム-ファイナルファンタジー/dp/B005OUJM1E/ref=zg_bs_videogames_18

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

Around the Network

Very surprised one game could have this much impact so late into the console cycle

All bow to me the VGChartz current reigning 3DS prediction champion 

Bet with tbone51: Pokeon X & pokemon Y will not sell more than 8 million in 2013

jarrod said:The Xbox360 or ps3 will not sell more than 75million units

July 2009 daveJ saidTrue the wii has a large lead now but by 2017 the most likely result will be 1. ps3 2. xbox360 3. wii <-- wii's successor launched in 2011 effectively killing sales of the wii

2009 daveJ said: The wii will not break the 50% marketshare barrier it will go below the 40% marketshare barrier though in the future. VGChartz members: Impossible, youre an idiot that knows nothing about sales

has the 3DS had many colours changes yet in japan,i wonder when the vita will get some different colours,maybe they already do in japanese stores

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
has the 3DS had many colours changes yet in japan,i wonder when the vita will get some different colours,maybe they already do in japanese stores

I think in Japan 3DS now has five sets of colours, and some collector editions 3DS models. 

Acevil said:
zuvuyeay said:

I think in Japan 3DS now has five sets of colours, and some collector editions 3DS models. 

thanks,so its full colours away for the 3DS then,they might have to throw out a cheeky vita colour to get some extra interest soon

Above & Beyond

WOWOWOWOWOW at One piece. I never even knew there was a game like that...