By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create Sales 2/27 ~ 3/4

Ps3 kickin some ass in Japan. The Vita is not dead, just give it some time. Consoles often take a while to overcome their popular predecessors, we hear the same stuff every launch.

Around the Network
Ghutto said:
Nice 3DS!!!

Vita L.O.L.E.S.

this guy...

Boutros said:
Wow...

Remember when we agreed 300k would be an overestimation.... WOW One Piece and PS3

smbu2000 said:
italo244 said:
New PS Vita colors on friday please, Sony! T-T

Well they are releasing that new PSP color (aqua/marine blue)! Oh wait that's not Vita...

OMG SO FUNNY!

Troll_Whisperer said:
Amazing One Piece and PS3 numbers. I just started watching One Piece under my gf's request, I heard it's a great series.

Vita needs games Japanese people like.

3DS doing great.

One Piece is epic. I'd suggest reading the manga as it's much better and faster than the anime

Around the Network

crikey,that is a hell of an opening for that one piece game,nice PS3 bump too,goes off to investigate one piece

Above & Beyond

kopstudent89 said:
Troll_Whisperer said:
Amazing One Piece and PS3 numbers. I just started watching One Piece under my gf's request, I heard it's a great series.

Vita needs games Japanese people like.

3DS doing great.

One Piece is epic. I'd suggest reading the manga as it's much better and faster than the anime

Yeah, I used to read and watch, but after the (SPOILERS) Shirohige War (/SPOILERS) I couldn't stand the anime anymore... so much "Luffy running" got me sick! And Mihawk sword blast thing is green... so ugly lol!

The manga is absolutely a blast though, perfect pace.

Nice sales for Pirate Musou and Harvest Moon.
Asura's Wrath bombed completely though

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin

So can anyone explain to me where this game came from?

Just from it's first week sales this game outsold every other one piece game according to VG Chartz. Why's there such a high demand for this one all of a sudden?

RazoDigimax said:
Vita is on freaking life-support. Sony really botched that one.

3DS still pulling it off; doubt the PS3 will be so close to it again for awhile.

3DS still dominating software chart, as well.

---

What can Sony do to save the Vita? Price-cut seems like the best idea.

Go check out 3DS first few month in Japan and compare it to now. What's the difference? GAMES!

Give it time once the big Vita games start coming out sales will jump.