By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Sony is the next Nintendo

If Sony become Nintendo, will Rol start liking Sony, creating a paradox and and making the universe implode?

On a serious note, it's good that Sony themselves decided to support the devide with games, they need to sell well initially if they want 3rd party support at all. Though they already secured some nice support for the first year.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network
Jumpin said:
RolStoppable said:

Sony is the next Nintendo

They're doomed?

All my money, TAKE IT!

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Time to sell my PS3.

Andrespetmonkey said:

This is only about PSV right? The PS3 has definitely not gone down that route.

Yet.

*Ominous thunder*

Anyways Rol, I think you're missing the big differentiator. Nintendo games sell    to little kids only. You can't tell me that only little kids would find artsytles like this and this or this appealling, so your analogy fails.

good read man.

Around the Network

way i see it its more sony fanboys buying vita to save sony from going down the toilet than them actually wanting the system. they pretty much no vita is custards last sand vita dies so does sony and the fanboys will die from frothing. running around like a heroin addict jonesin from missing their sony fix

This is good thing. No?

The comment above made me LOL.

Jumpin said:
RolStoppable said:

Sony is the next Nintendo

They're doomed?

No, they're domed.

Reminded me why Rol is a legend here.

until you become their number one fan,how can they be,but nice job i like it

Above & Beyond