By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Convince me to buy PS VITA!

axumblade said:

Buy a vita or the kitten gets it....

Wooff!!! dat avatar!

sorry what was this thread about?

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

Save it for a next generation system. Or games.

Please DONT BUY A TABLET!!!!!
SUPPORT VIDEOGAMES!!!!

Byclop said:
Please DONT BUY A TABLET!!!!!
SUPPORT VIDEOGAMES!!!!

Quoted for truth.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

PlaystaionGamer said:
wow, i expect this user to be banned mods. i get banned for nothin compared to the sh*t some of these 'Comedians' post.

u must have said something against nintendo.

Around the Network
Adobo said:
Save it and buy either a quad core android table or the super hyped Ipad 3.

I'm not sure, but Sony was quoted saying that they are not going with quad core for future handheld devices because of battery consumption issues.  Instead their future products will use the Cortex A15. I'm guessing others are going to follow suit, but I don't know what current tablets contain. The only problem is that I thought the Cortex A things were GPUs not CPUs. But what do I know....don't answer that.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Chark said:
Adobo said:
Save it and buy either a quad core android table or the super hyped Ipad 3.

I'm not sure, but Sony was quoted saying that they are not going with quad core for future handheld devices because of battery consumption issues.  Instead their future products will use the Cortex A15. I'm guessing others are going to follow suit, but I don't know what current tablets contain. The only problem is that I thought the Cortex A things were GPUs not CPUs. But what do I know....don't answer that.

Alright, before that looks stupid.  A9's are the cores in the quad core. So cortex are processors.  I really need to look this stuff up before I start talking about them. The handheld space is something a little new to me, I've always been more tech savvy on desktop hardware.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

StevenKreg said:

Save it for a next generation system. Or games.

ngp ;)

Buy smartphone it has angry birds

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

PS Vita

Sure it may not have games you want yet but many are coming. And why the heck would you re-buy a 360?