By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Convince me to buy PS VITA!

brendude13 said:
fillet said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
wow, i expect this user to be banned mods. i get banned for nothin compared to the sh*t some of these 'Comedians' post.

The fact you think this deserves a ban says quite a lot about you and your level of fandom towards a certain company.

You obviously don't know Fattydingdong then.

I didn't notice anything wrong at first, and I was going to reply seriously, but after re-reading his post, I sense some subtle trolling. I might be wrong, but his wording, especially when he said "i dont wanna buy it to play games", just doesn't seem right.

You didn't notice the " the thing is i dont wanna buy it to play games since it doesnt really have any good games they all suck imo " line? who spends $300 on a new console that has no gamez?

PS3 Owners

Ah yo!!!!!

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network
brendude13 said:
fillet said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
wow, i expect this user to be banned mods. i get banned for nothin compared to the sh*t some of these 'Comedians' post.

The fact you think this deserves a ban says quite a lot about you and your level of fandom towards a certain company.

I didn't notice anything wrong at first, and I was going to reply seriously, but after re-reading his post, I sense some subtle trolling. I might be wrong, but his wording, especially when he said "i dont wanna buy it to play games", just doesn't seem right.

With all due respect, i said i don't wanna buy it to play games because it doesnt have any good games... i also asked if weather we will see better games on it. re-read the thread please.

I trust no one, not even myself.

Free sex for life if you buy the Vita.

Galaki said:
Free sex for life if you buy the Vita.

I'm now going to buy one tomorrow.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

in all seriousness, a Vita makes more sense since you already have a 360 slim, but since you say you don't want buy a Vita due to a lack of games that appeal to you, it makes more sense to me, to simply buy more 360 games and keep playing on your current 360, $300 is a fair bit of cash to buy plenty of games with (like Mass Effect 3 this week ;))

Around the Network
fillet said:
PlaystaionGamer said:

no actually, its because if i was to make a thread saying 'i might buy and Xbox 360 but it has no games, i just want to look at the box' i would get banned. think before you post 

FattyDingDong said:
brendude13 said:

With all due respect, i said i don't wanna buy it to play games because it doesnt have any good games... i also asked if weather we will see better games on it. re-read the thread please.

Fair enough, but your wording was still very careless. Barely anybody would say they would buy a PS Vita not to play games, and it would have been more appropriate if you didn't say that the games "suck" as well, especially this soon after launch. I wasn't flat out accusing you of trolling and I'm not really bothered if you are, I was just defending people who thought you were because of the OP and your post history.

I've edited my old comment with a response to your question that I will re-post below, so if you are interested in what the system itself is like, take a look. 

"Anyway, assuming his post was serious (if not, it could be for other people's benefit), I tried out my friend's Vita at the weekend. I can't really comment on the ergonomics since I crippled my left hand a few hours before playing it, but the hardware and build quality seem great and the UI and menus were surprisingly good. The graphics weren't as good as I expected them to be, we were jumping between Uncharted: Golden Abyss and a PSP Tomb Raider game and the difference wasn't as large as I was expecting it to be. The screen itself is great but it doesn't seem like smoothing or anti-aliasing is being used. It's a high res screen but there are jaggies everywhere, even in the menus, hopefully they can patch this in the future."

Save it and buy either a quad core android table or the super hyped Ipad 3.

Adobo said:

Man-bear-pig's alt?

We don't want your god damn tablets!

brendude13 said:
Adobo said:

Man-bear-pig's alt?

We don't want your god damn tablets!

Sorry to disappoint you but I am not him.  I just prefer tablets when it comes to gaming on the go.