By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Convince me to buy PS VITA!

Is this a serious question?

Buy a brand new console with new games and experiences, or buy a replacement for a console that you have thats still working.

Just Buy a Vita or save your money till the xbox3 actually comes out, its bound to be announced this year.

Around the Network
Xenostar said:

Buy a brand new console with new games and experiences, or buy a replacement for a console that you have thats still working.

Just Buy a Vita or save your money till the xbox3 actually comes out, its bound to be announced this year.

He just wants it because the screen is shiny...I'd say buy a glitter ball instead, it'll be much cheaper.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

i give up

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

For $300 you could get a heap of books.
Just saying...

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Ajescent said:
Xenostar said:

He just wants it because the screen is shiny...I'd say buy a glitter ball instead, it'll be much cheaper.

Sounds like hes suffering from a bad case of magpie syndrome. 

Around the Network
Xenostar said:
Ajescent said:
Xenostar said:

Sounds like hes suffering from a bad case of magpie syndrome. 

I personally think it's a subtle attempt at trolololing but that's just me.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Like I told someone who received one for his birthday and was unsure whether or not to return it and get a 360, you're better off not (opening it) buying it, or else you will never put it down.

I've been playing it a lot recently and it really has this weird ps2, SNES vibe. It's quite possibly the best console I've ever owned next to SNES/dreamcast/ps2.

If you really want to feel like you've made the right decision, you can't go wrong either way. If you get one, you will love it. If you buy something else, never play with one. Ignorance is bliss.

Either way, you'll be happy......just don't ever play one if you don't get it. You'll be crushed that you didn't get it.