Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Wii U Thread!: Pokemon Rubmle U coming to Wii U

Tagged games:

What old franchise should Nintendo revive first on the Wii U?

Star Fox 220 47.31%

F-Zero 110 23.66%

Wave Race 29 6.24%

Top-Down Zelda 55 11.83%

Show me the results. 28 6.02%

Total:442
RolStoppable said:
NintendoPie said:
Can't wait for it! This is seriously the first time I have ever been THIS hyped up for a new console. It looks so AWESOME! Thanks for making the thread IAmAwesome.

You are only 13 though, so this really doesn't and can't mean much.

On topic: Nice to see that someone does this, but this type of threads isn't my thing because of the information overload.

HAHA but it is cute
It sounded funny when you pointed it out as he wouldn’t have been in the know when Wii was rumoured and about to get fully revealed

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

I think I'm more hyped for the Wii U than I was for the DS, which is pretty crazy. Can't wait for E3 this year, it's gonna be so awesome.

Pyro as Bill said:
Valve is on board?

Have Nintendo mentioned anything about how they are going to transfer VC and Wiiware games to the WiiU?

My bet would be a Shop Channel application on the Wii's side that would run a one-time copy-paste of all save data (because the totality of save data on a Wii, in terms of file size, can't possibly be prohibitively large) and would bind the console's shop-channel data to a Nintendo Network account of your choice, though would filter out any undesirable (modified) save data.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

you can add that it will at least have 1.5 gb ram but most likely 2gb

thats what I have read on gaf and it sounds reasonable

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

NintendoPie said:
RolStoppable said:

On topic: Nice to see that someone does this, but this type of threads isn't my thing because of the information overload.

I was around for the NGC, Wii, Gameboy SP, DS, DS Lite, DSI XL, 3DS, PS2, PS3, PSP, and the PSVita. It does mean something.

You lived at the time these systems were released, but I would imagine that a two to five year old child doesn't follow video games news.

All your post really means is that you don't give a damn about Microsoft. And yes, that is something.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
NintendoPie said:
RolStoppable said:

I was around for the NGC, Wii, Gameboy SP, DS, DS Lite, DSI XL, 3DS, PS2, PS3, PSP, and the PSVita. It does mean something.

You lived at the time these systems were released, but I would imagine that a two to five year old child doesn't follow video games news.

All your post really means is that you don't give a damn about Microsoft. And yes, that is something.

That is true.

Carl is a Piplup hater and deserves to be punished eternally.

Roma said:
RolStoppable said:
NintendoPie said:
Can't wait for it! This is seriously the first time I have ever been THIS hyped up for a new console. It looks so AWESOME! Thanks for making the thread IAmAwesome.

HAHA but it is cute
It sounded funny when you pointed it out as he wouldn’t have been in the know when Wii was rumoured and about to get fully revealed

Thanks a lot Roma. -.-

Carl is a Piplup hater and deserves to be punished eternally.

Nice looking thread! I am excited for the Wii U.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Any chance to hear something new about the console during GDC?
I mean, leaked?

We are less than a year from the release and know almost nothing, except it's HD and has a touchscreen.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
Any chance to hear something new about the console during GDC?
I mean, leaked?

We are less than a year from the release and know almost nothing, except it's HD and has a touchscreen.

nintendo does have a large booth there