By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Wii U Thread!: Pokemon Rubmle U coming to Wii U

Tagged games:

What old franchise should Nintendo revive first on the Wii U?

Star Fox 220 47.31%

F-Zero 110 23.66%

Wave Race 29 6.24%

Top-Down Zelda 55 11.83%

Show me the results. 28 6.02%

Total:442
bobgamez said:
Pavolink said:
Any chance to hear something new about the console during GDC?
I mean, leaked?

We are less than a year from the release and know almost nothing, except it's HD and has a touchscreen.

nintendo does have a large booth there

Do u mean this?

There was a rumor pointing Crytek will show a demo running on Wii U behind doors.

Edit: AMD=Power, Crytek=Wisdom, Nintendo=Courage?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
ASStronaut said:
RolStoppable said:
NintendoPie said:
RolStoppable said:

You are only 13 though, so this really doesn't and can't mean much.

On topic: Nice to see that someone does this, but this type of threads isn't my thing because of the information overload.

I was around for the NGC, Wii, Gameboy SP, DS, DS Lite, DSI XL, 3DS, PS2, PS3, PSP, and the PSVita. It does mean something.

You lived at the time these systems were released, but I would imagine that a two to five year old child doesn't follow video games news.

All your post really means is that you don't give a damn about Microsoft. And yes, that is something.

13 years old? No Microsoft?

You are very observant Rol.

Is it a bad thing?

NintendoPie said:
ASStronaut said:
RolStoppable said:
NintendoPie said:
RolStoppable said:

On topic: Nice to see that someone does this, but this type of threads isn't my thing because of the information overload.

I was around for the NGC, Wii, Gameboy SP, DS, DS Lite, DSI XL, 3DS, PS2, PS3, PSP, and the PSVita. It does mean something.

You lived at the time these systems were released, but I would imagine that a two to five year old child doesn't follow video games news.

All your post really means is that you don't give a damn about Microsoft. And yes, that is something.

Is it a bad thing?

It's bad that you skipped Microsoft, they are my number 2 after Nintendo.

I usually just skim the posts and don't usually read long ones. Rol takes it all a bit too seriously.

Wii U Nintendo Network ID, Borode

XBOX Live ID, Borode

ASStronaut said:
NintendoPie said:
ASStronaut said:
RolStoppable said:
NintendoPie said:
RolStoppable said:

Is it a bad thing?

I usually just skim the posts and don't usually read long ones. Rol takes it all a bit too seriously.

Lol, well I don't really like Microsoft. I do kind of like Halo though. xD

ASStronaut said:
NintendoPie said:
ASStronaut said:
RolStoppable said:
NintendoPie said:
RolStoppable said:

Is it a bad thing?

wait what? Rol and serious in the same sentence?

the wait for WiiU is making people crazier than i thought :O

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network
Roma said:

U don't?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Roma said:
ASStronaut said:
NintendoPie said:
ASStronaut said:
RolStoppable said:
NintendoPie said:
RolStoppable said:

Is it a bad thing?

You have your awesome gif back!!! ^_^

snowdog said:
Just thought I'd better point out that several sources on NeoGAF doing their best to balance keeping their jobs and giving what little info they can have confirmed that the CPU is a triple core, not a quad core. The GPU in early dev kits was R700-based but later dev kits had a GPU pushing 1TFlop, most probably RV770-based. What they've got in current dev kits is unclear but I'd say it's a safe bet that it'll have a similar throughput and improved tessellation. The RAM is a unified pool, is 'slow' and is over 1GB...my best guess would be 1.5GB of GDDR3 on a 128 bit bus, although as the 360 and 3DS have proven it's not unusual for RAM to be upped at the last minute so we could possibly be looking at as much as 2GB with a little luck.

Both the CPU and GPU have been confirmed to have eDRAM which should stop the GDDR3 being a troublesome bottleneck for developers.

It's worth checking out the Wii U Speculation thread on NeoGAF frequently as there's an ex-journalist on there with contacts inside the industry that's giving a few hints here and there. :oD

Thanks. I'll check GAF out. 

Mind giving a link to said GAF thread?

And nice to see a dedicated Wii U News thread. :)

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

nice looking thread congrats, tagged for any update!

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064