By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Wii U Thread!: Pokemon Rubmle U coming to Wii U

Tagged games:

What old franchise should Nintendo revive first on the Wii U?

Star Fox 220 47.31%

F-Zero 110 23.66%

Wave Race 29 6.24%

Top-Down Zelda 55 11.83%

Show me the results. 28 6.02%

Total:442
BlkPaladin said:
JEMC said:

Apart from that, it's a surprise to hear about the Vitality Sensor again, although I can't imagine how such a small button can be related to it.

Personally I don't think it is a button. There are two of those "buttons" on that controller pic. And figuring how spartan most SDK hardware looks it is probally a cover to hide fitting screws, or something like that since all the other buttons are labled.

i think its some kind of sensor..

just like in this car they just look different but i saw a car very similar to that of the wii u  :D

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network
kljesta64 said:
BlkPaladin said:
JEMC said:

Apart from that, it's a surprise to hear about the Vitality Sensor again, although I can't imagine how such a small button can be related to it.

Personally I don't think it is a button. There are two of those "buttons" on that controller pic. And figuring how spartan most SDK hardware looks it is probally a cover to hide fitting screws, or something like that since all the other buttons are labled.

i think its some kind of sensor..

just like in this car they just look different but i saw a car very similar to that of the wii u  :D

Yeah there was specualtion that the one under the left stick was an indicator of where the NFC sensor was located since it was in a horrid position to be a button of any use.  And unlike the one on the bottom right, it didn't give the impression that it had any give to it.

^I'm thinking that the small squares are somehow related to NFC.

Apparently, the Traveller's Tales dev who leaked the image of the updated WiiU controller has already been fired and might even be taken to court:

http://wiiublog.com/the-tester-who-leaked-the-photo-of-the-wii-u-controller-has-apparently-been-fired/

archbrix said:

Apparently, the Traveller's Tales dev who leaked the image of the updated WiiU controller has already been fired and might even be taken to court:

http://wiiublog.com/the-tester-who-leaked-the-photo-of-the-wii-u-controller-has-apparently-been-fired/

Remember kids Nintendo's Ninjas are always watching ready to strike...

Former something....

Around the Network

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

archbrix said:

Note to self: do not make this man angry.

Pokemonbrawlvg said:
Dudes, these rumors never stop... now it seems that Namco Bandai is working on a Fooly Cooly game for Wii U and 3DS!

Developer quote:

Hello,

I am currently involved with an action/adventure game based on FLCL (Fooly Cooly) anime for the Wii U. A separate version of the game is being developed by a different team for the 3DS. We started development on both versions of the game in October.

The game will be published by Namco Bandai. Developing for the Wii U has been very painless, and the console's GPU and CPU have made development a very smooth process to create jaw dropping next gen graphics with unbelievable ease. The game's engine was designed to run cel shaded graphics flawlessly at 60 frames per second to imitate the art style and fluid animation of the show.

We have been actively working with most of the old cast of voice actors from the original Japanese show as well as the English dub to return for this game.

Yoji Enokido, who wrote the TV series, is writing a completely brand new story for this video game. The game will retain all of the great humor that the tv series and manga were known for. The Pillows reprise their role in providing the soundtrack for the game just like they did for the television series. You can expect both new and old songs.

The game works as an official sequel to the mini series. The video game takes place one year after the events of the tv show, and it will feature real anime cut scenes animated by Gainax.

Throughout the game, you can switch between Haruko Haruhara and Naota Nandaba. Haruko can smash enemies with her electric guitar and drive a vespa scooter through the city. Naota can fight off enemies with a baseball bat and rides a bicycle.

The game is suppose to remain secret, and I'm not suppose to tell anyone about this game. But I felt the need to open the can of worms since many FLCL (Fooly Cooly) fans here have been dieing for a true sequel to FLCL for many years.

This game will be your official sequel.

An announcement about the game should be made real soon with official screenshots and a trailer released.

Thank you.

http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=177563
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0279077/board/thread/199300670

Now that was a messed up show. I remember watching it in the middle of the night while studing for finals about 10 years ago.

Salnax said:

WUTTT.

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

gumby_trucker said:

WUTTT.

Don't act surprised!