By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Not including HD-DVD is paying off again

MrMafoo said:
You keep saying there is no way to play your PS2 games. Mine does, and so does the 80 gig. Most of what you say has merit. Please stop with lines that only fan boys say (like there is no way to play a ps2 game on a ps3), and the rest of your posts will carry more credibility. Just some constructive criticism :)

Anyway, back on topic… all the things you have said has made it a lot harder this time around for Sony to so what Sony has done in the past. GTA is a big blow, but only in the sense that it is not a factor. Multi platform games do very little in the console wars. Exclusives do, and Sony still has some big guns. If GTA had become exclusive to the 360, then Sony would have a lot more to worry about.

I think it won’t be a cakewalk like it was last time around, but I do think in the end, the PS3 just has more staying power.

Ok, what I am talking about is full BC, not the current half-baked attempts by MS AND Sony. As a buddy of mine stated, either do full BC or none at all. That's what I am stating.

Duke City, huh? I work at the Trib and do their tech/gaming blog. I am the last hombre doing it - the others went to Hong Kong and the Santa Fe New Mexican.

Here's our gaming blog: http://www.abqtrib.com/qt3ch

It's pretty much the same as the Duke City Gamerz blog. I actually live on the West Side and love tha Duke City.