By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create Sales 20/02 ~ 26/02

So Theatrythm FF is a bomb, the brand is truly dead in Japan now.

Around the Network

Is 92% drop in second week a new record ?

And Sony you need to start bundling memory cards or games in Japan...

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Judgement-2012 said:
Really big drop for New Love Plus and Theatrhythm Final Fantasy,

Well one seems to have some sort of supply issues. The other did have a huge drop. 

Judgement-2012 said:

TRFF is supposedly suply constrained this week... next week it should go up a little.

Love plus, yeah, 92% drop is huge! But that game is probably a success with 100k copies sold at a higher price!

is this the highest opening week for a Harvest Moon title? I don't remember previous instalments opening this high.

Around the Network
VicViper said:
Judgement-2012 said:

TRFF is supposedly suply constrained this week... next week it should go up a little.

Love plus, yeah, 92% drop is huge! But that game is probably a success with 100k copies sold at a higher price!

Spoke to soon about this week, resupply seems to be coming March 4th for TRFF. 

Seece said:
Is there anything on the radar for Vita Japanese owners? I mean, what's the worst case scenario here? Sub 6k?

Persona 4 remake on... June!

And then FFX remake on... who knows.

Acevil said:

So to me the lowest week that should be based on is 16k, when in reality the lowest week is 4k. 

@smbu2000, I think still, a good reflection is 16k week. Eventually it would have reached such levels.

Eventually although it would have taken a awhile to do so.

Also, I finally saw a store that had stock of Final Fantasy Theatrhythm. I hadn't seen it in stock anywhere since it launched almost 2 weeks ago. SE seriously underestimated the sales for the game. I need to check other stores as well to see if they've finally got new shipments of it.

(Amazon JP still says they aren't getting any more copies until March 4th.)

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

RolStoppable said:
Seece said:

Oh ok, thanks!

PSV might slide below 10k soon :

What's the lowest 3DS went?

Was just looking at all time Media Create numbers for the 3DS yesterday, the lowest week was 3-4k right before the price cut. The second lowest one was 15k two weeks before the price cut which is the week when Nintendo officially announced the price cut for August. The third lowest week (the one you can truly count as the lowest one) was 15k during May 2011.

17,240 to be precise. W/E May 22nd. The week before that it was 18,324, and everything other than that before the price cut announcement was above 20k.

VGChartz

VicViper said:
Seece said:
Is there anything on the radar for Vita Japanese owners? I mean, what's the worst case scenario here? Sub 6k?

Persona 4 remake on... June!

And than FFX remake on... who knows.

Really nothing else? No minor titles that might give a push?