By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mass Effect Thread: Leviathan is out, buy it, it's great

Am I the only person who doesn't like this guy James? He's annoying as hell.

Around the Network
Wagram said:
Thank goodness for the dumb people who don't check their bank accounts. Just scored myself a copy of the C.E. on Amazon.com for the X360. It was worth the purchase considering that day one DLC is $9.99

I'll have to wait a few more days since i'm sending back my N.E. now, but I do have a backlog of games so it's alright.

Lucky, I made the mistake of buying the normal, and am pretty pissed off, as I showed in this thread: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=140920&page=1#

Didn't read this thread, or I would have just ranted here. 

The wait is becoming unbearable, might just freeze myself for the duration of 3 days.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Panama said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Panama said:
lestatdark said:
Panama said:
Oh and default femshep looks nothing like her ME3 artwork, she's a hideous ginger tranny that fell into a bucket of makeup. Best off using your custom femshep.

Odd. Did they change femshep from the demo to the full game? Because from what I reclaim, femshep on the demo looked a bit similar to the artwork one (I used her for my first playthrough in the demo).

In any case, i'll be using my custom femshep as usual. She's been the same since ME1, I see no reason to change her appearance now

Same as the demo. Her hair and face are totally off though, Bioware aren't exactly great at converting concept art into character models but they at least trump Bethesda in that area. Oddly enough Male Shepard looks just about spot on with the artwork.

because male shepard cames from a real man

So did Miranda...and she ended up looking nothing like her real life actress lol

i think they made a great job

@wagram that vega guy looks like a jersey shore character

How rude, Yvonne Strahovski is a beautiful woman unlike Miranda ;)

I thought you guys would like to know.

Tali's face is not an original design.

Bioware took a stock image and just photoshopped it a little.

>>SPOILERS, OBVIOUSLY<<

http://tiny.cc/6Hgf2b

Around the Network
Sal.Paradise said:

Thanks for failing to follow the rules set in thread title, fucktard.

*leaves thread*

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

The AI on Insanity mode is insane. They'll find any way possible to take you out.

...and if you're not playing on Insanity...

What's wrong with you?

Attention PC gamers. Go here and you can claim an M-90 Indra Sniper Rifle for Mass Effect 3.

"Reverse-engineered from the Cerberus Arc Projector, the Indra is a prototype sniper-rifle that fires a path of ionized air, then electrifies targets with a lightning bolt of electricity. By first piercing a target with a high-powered shot, the Indra weakens kinetic shields and maximizes damage to electrical systems."

the general concept of the plot so far 4 hours in is a bit irritating.

It seems instead of recruiting people, you're recruiting different races. Which is okay and all, if bioware hadn't used it in their past 3 previous games ME2, Dragon Age, and Dragon Age 2. I'm a much bigger fan of Mass Effect 2 than 1. But I liked that the story was the driving force, rather than "impending doom" must gather resources!

that said, the characters seem great, and the music is pretty damn good, minus those kind of annoying big bassy booms every time the reapers show up.

The combat and cover seems to have some minor improvements. I wish they improved the cover system a bit more, deus ex's is still quite a bit more responsive.
 I imagine things will be more varied and difficult, because for the most part, I just got a shotgun, and nothing else, and my charge/warped is maxed, so I just charge everything and the cooldowns really quick. My warp is like a 1 sec cooldown. And have my party members use their abilities.

I'm playing in insanity so I imagine it gets more hard.

My CE pre-order has finally been dispatched. Hope it gets here tomorrow or Friday at best, I can't wait any longer xD

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"