By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mass Effect Thread: Leviathan is out, buy it, it's great

damn how did i miss this thread being the one of the biggest me fans ..damn school. serious question now i never touched this game online as it isnt my sort of thing(online gamin) and my gold subscription expired...you think its worth it to renew my gold and do the online stuff to get maximum readiness or get the ios/andriod mass effect infiltrator instead?

Around the Network

Leviathan = closed some questions/plot holes, and opened new ones

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Baddman said:
damn how did i miss this thread being the one of the biggest me fans ..damn school. serious question now i never touched this game online as it isnt my sort of thing(online gamin) and my gold subscription expired...you think its worth it to renew my gold and do the online stuff to get maximum readiness or get the ios/andriod mass effect infiltrator instead?

Moneywise you wanna just get Infiltrator

But Infiltrator isn't fun and the multiplayer is a lot of fun, so it's a balancing act

You know come to think of it, the idea of a new Mass Effect title is exciting.

Hopefully it has nothing to do with Shepard.

Now, if the game were about some super cool STG squad, I'd be all over that with a can of Crisco

Khuutra said:

Now, if the game were about some super cool STG squad, I'd be all over that with a can of Crisco

They can't really do anything more with Shepard.

I'm hoping for something set a few centuries after the ending of ME3 so that they have some time to work out the mess they inherit. Or perhaps something dating back to the Protheans, or even the cycle before that, or the creation of the Reapers, or...

*sigh* it's going to be an iPhone game about Shepard's childhood, isn't it?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
Kantor said:
Khuutra said:

I'm hoping for something set a few centuries after the ending of ME3 so that they have some time to work out the mess they inherit. Or perhaps something dating back to the Protheans, or even the cycle before that, or the creation of the Reapers, or...

WHAT IS YOUR ORIGIN TAG

Khuutra said:
Kantor said:
Khuutra said:

WHAT IS YOUR ORIGIN TAG

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=140279

Also, once again, your avatar is not scowling. I don't like this range of emotions from you.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Does anyone here have any interest in playing the multiplayer? Me and my brother can basically two-man Gold on Xbox, and I'm building up my loadout slowly on Origin