By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Tagged games:

I impulsed bought a PSP and Darkstalkers Chronicle back in 2005 lol.

I also impulsed purchased Quest 64 for the N64 but never bought a memory card....

Basil's YouTube Channel

Around the Network
JOKA_ said:
KylieDog said:

I impulse buy quite a few games in sales, as it turns out I've now got a lot of unplayed games.

I am jealous of your level of disposable income.

I just did a quick bit of adding up, I'm guessing some of the prices especially the DLC games since mostly bought in sales, but the total is about £430s worth, though there are some 'heavy hitters' in the list like BF3 that cost £40 alone, Mortal Kombat that was £30, C+C: RA3 £30, RE Revival Selection was about £35 I think.

All the buying has had a stop put to it now though, aside from Mass Effect 3 and Resident Evil ORC both next month.  After that no buys all year until RE6.

I implies bought 3 PSP's.

Also, I've recently impulse bought an iPad.

Most recent impulse buy was done last night. Saw I had money in my PSN wallet so I thought "Ah, what the hell, heard good things about this series." and bought Ys 7.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I´ve bought L.A Noire spontaneously and I still regret it

Around the Network

I've got a few impulse buy games:

PS3 - Went to buy a tv, walked past the aisle, thought "eh, why not", chucked it in the kart, went outside, and noticed I was suddenly broke.

Wii - Impulse buy

God of War 3 (PS3) - Impulse buy, but never regretted it, I love it.

Condemned 2 (X360)- Impulse buy, worst game ever.

Ghostbusters (X360) - Impulse buy, don't play it a lot, but don't regret it.

Viva Pinata (X360) - Impulse buy, fun game, don't regret it.

Fable 2 (X360) - Impulse buy, regret it a bit.

Bully Scholarship Edition (X360) - Impulse buy, I'm divided on this game...

FC Instincts Predator (X360) - Impulse buy, regret it.

Got another PS3 game I'm forgetting about which I also regret buying.

That's about it this gen I think.

Child of Eden, regretted it.

Probably about 50% of my collection if that gives you an idea of my impulse buying habits. Thankfully, I have calmed down recently.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Onechanbara: Bikini Zombie Slayers for Wii. It is fantastic, I can't recommend it often enough.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

RolStoppable said:
Onechanbara: Bikini Zombie Slayers for Wii. It is fantastic, I can't recommend it often enough.

I've thought about buying that game and have heard that it actually is enjoyable by more than one person. 

Not sure if you're serious though...

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger