By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon Black/White 2 Announced?!

Panama said:
Well that's beyond disappointing. I knew I should not have bought Pokemon Black/White. Was expecting a 3DS Pokemon title, why else would they tease us with the 3D Pokedex?

That's exactly what I was thinking. I am officialy angered at Nintendo's stupidity. 

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
Panama said:
Well that's beyond disappointing. I knew I should not have bought Pokemon Black/White. Was expecting a 3DS Pokemon title, why else would they tease us with the 3D Pokedex?

That's exactly what I was thinking. I am officialy angered at Nintendo's stupidity. 

Me to, i didn't bought Pokemon Black/White expecting a 3rd spin of it for 3DS, i was expecting a main series game for 3DS now... i got over desapointed, Isn't 3DS in the need of games?!, sometimes seems that Nintendo likes to hurt itself...

hajime234 said:
NintendoPie said:
Panama said:

Me to, i didn't bought Pokemon Black/White expecting a 3rd spin of it for 3DS, i was expecting a main series game for 3DS now... i got over desapointed, Isn't 3DS in the need of games?!, sometimes seems that Nintendo likes to hurt itself...

Maybe they want to wait for the 3DS to have more sales before they release a Pokemon 3DS game. 

t3mporary_126 said:
hajime234 said:
NintendoPie said:
Panama said:

Maybe they want to wait for the 3DS to have more sales before they release a Pokemon 3DS game. 

The Pokemon 3DS game would help the 3DS's sales.

NintendoPie said:
t3mporary_126 said:
hajime234 said:
NintendoPie said:
Panama said:

I know. I thought I should throw out an idea why this wasn't a 3DS game. 3DS doesn't really need its own Pokemon game yet when they have a New Super Mario Bros. game and a Smash Bros coming up. 

Around the Network

WHAT HAPPENED TO POKEMON GREY? I have a feeling that there's still going to be a 3rd set of game(s) in the BW saga. They haven't explained Kyurem's original form as a single Pokemon before he split, no?

This is still a wonderful idea. It can continue the story of the first game and still provide something new. DS owners will be pleased to play this, 3DS owners can play this as well and even import the game before the U.S release.

There are so many pluses...how is this not good?!

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

They should've released it for the 3DS in time for Christmas! The sales would be ridiculous (software and hardware) !!

t3mporary_126 said:
NintendoPie said:
t3mporary_126 said:
hajime234 said:
NintendoPie said:
Panama said:

I know. I thought I should throw out an idea why this wasn't a 3DS game. 3DS doesn't really need its own Pokemon game yet when they have a New Super Mario Bros. game and a Smash Bros coming up. 

No offense to you but that is the worst reason ever. No one knows when those two game are coming out by the way.

Wait this is even more confusing as it is the first time they have released a sequel to the two mainstream pokemon games rather than making a third version or moving on to the next generation.

Pokemon Grey may have seemed a bit weird to release on a new platform, but these sequels could have been very easily been released on the 3DS, it would have made too much sense. Well whatever, I was going to buy the 3DS with the new pokemon 3DS, but now this saves me some money as I can just get it for the DS.